Make bodice smile.....please....I amuse easily...it won't take a minute...

bodice_ripper

Hello. sorry to bother you all, but I had a really bad day. I woke up in agony with back pain and pissing blood. It turns out I have a kidney infection. Thankfully no hospital for me, but big-ass tablets and I feel like shit.

If there anything at all you might like to share with me that is even a bit uplifting, stories, music for me to download, rants, putdowns whatever. PEEZE.

ps - my happy story.

I was sitting on a bench in town with my girlfriend and this randomer bloke walks up. He says "Excuse me ladies, but could I disturb you for a minute?" Now, your man had a little metal clicky thing in his hand, you know the sort you use for keeping count of cars or people etc? so I thought he was going to try and sell some thing. Also he was talking a tiny bit slow, so I was thinking he might be some piss head. So I say "Depends what its about..."

Then he explains in a slow, measured voice that he has a severe stutter, and as part of his treatment, has has to go up and tell strangers about it, to help him deal with it. then he thanked us for our time and off he went. It was easily one of the coolest thins I've ever seen anyone do.

well...that's it. you got anything?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aw bodice i'm sorry to hear about that! the hubby just recently had a kidney infrection too. but if we went for a longer time not attending to it, he would have bled to death. thank god for my nagging.

i dont really have any good stories at teh moment but i found this funny:

http://themauve.net/balogue/archives/hart_boxing_det.jpg'>

things will get better sweets.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

something happy....

go HERE and watch the quick videos... in the order they are made.

trust me... they are most awesome!

Thankyou. I am actually the embodiment of whats-her-face. hehe dear the one with baggy pants.....

cheers Devilush and jbrshmonster for the rodents...how did you know

:love2:

shaolinmasta - let me assure you have indeed been looking at tits on the internet all day. I've a staff bbq to attend tomorrow, which will take care of the drinking. I thought I'd have to lay off booze, but the doctor said go for it...?!?

i hate back pains. i've been in serious pain as of late as well.

i like you bodice, so i'll tell you that today is my birthday. being my birthday, i woke up drunk, went to school, had my teacher tell me i'm drunk, figured i should leave, and i went back home to type things on 12oz. also, my aunt got me a seventy dollar gift certificate at the Bay, so I'll buy myself some jeans or something. and i think i might have a girlfriend, just like you!

please smile. fuck it, after that picture rental posted, i'm cracking up!

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Then he explains in a slow, measured voice that he has a severe stutter, and as part of his treatment, has has to go up and tell strangers about it, to help him deal with it. then he thanked us for our time and off he went. It was easily one of the coolest thins I've ever seen anyone do.

well...that's it. you got anything?

npr did a story on behavioral modifications, it was really inspiring and gave me confidence that maybe people can change...

all ive got to make you smile is this:

there are two muffins in the oven

one muffin turns to the other muffin and says pretty hot in here huh?

the other muffin, startled, says holy shit a talking muffin!

thanks folks...

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Thankyou. I am actually the embodiment of whats-her-face. hehe dear the one with baggy pants.....

cheers Devilush and jbrshmonster for the rodents...how did you know

:love2:

shaolinmasta - let me assure you have indeed been looking at tits on the internet all day. I've a staff bbq to attend tomorrow, which will take care of the drinking. I thought I'd have to lay off booze, but the doctor said go for it...?!?

hey its not a liver infection g'wan and get pissed

Alright Alex, I'd like to take "Common phrases for $500"

: Ok, here goes: What you say in answer to an unrealistic statement or comment.

: Hmmm, What is "no way"?

: oooo, I'm sorry, but the answer we were looking for is "Nigga please". Oh, there's the buzzer and that concludes this round of Jeopardy.