majority of writers are fucking retards. (a bitching about your stupidity thread)

iloveboxcars

i probably hate most of you.

i don't know what it is either. it's just... almost every writer i have ever met is just annoying.

from the kids that cant write at all and think they are tough shit with thier tag in oil pastels on the light pole outside thier house, to the fuckers that are really good but have the attitude of a fucking child.

i dont think i will ever find another writer i actually enjoy hanging out with.

i think what annoys me the most is the constant talk of fame and shit.

like.. if i say "i need to stop going out as much... or maybe limit how many pieces i do each night because it's getting expensive" most of these retarded fucks are going to say something like "oh yeah, well i went out every night for a month" or some shit like that. and really, its great that you did that.. really..

i wish some of the people i knew in regular life did graffiti.

the immortal lee county killers rock.

all of you just fucking die.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont care too much about graffiti anymore. dont get me wrong, i still look at it. i havent done anything thats taken me longer than 2 minutes in 4 months.if i have something to write with and im not in my city and im drunk, its when its at its funnest for me. other than that, i have no motovation for it. also, i dont care to meet any writers, simply for the fact that where i live, every writer out here thinks theyre a fucking cholo, and fake cholo or real cholo, you wont wanna be seen with me, and the feeling is mutual. most writers that ive met that share common interests with me other than graffiti seem to be good people.

Yes what graffiti needs...another wuss thats bitches about other kids.I feel you man i really do think most others are homos! BUTTTTTTTTT I've made some of the coolest fellas ever thru this shit.You have to make this what YOU want.Don't wanna listen to others? don't go to jams,get up alone!don't come on here this is the biggest shit started ever!

hope you quit sucker!

Originally posted by Frate Raper

I've made some of the coolest fellas ever thru this shit.

word to that man. Ive met one of the coolest kids ive ever talked to on here. And a slew of other people that arent the typical graffhead faggot.

Yo nigga U got flixX?

Big shouts to thug life livin.

Guest imported_Tesseract

This is why channel zero is so dope...so few writers around here, hahahaha

seriously though, you're just boxin people...i used to have similar problems until i realised that 80% of ALL people suck nomatter what they do...it all made sense then.

Still, a talented asshole is better than a plain asshole.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Kilo7-

The best thing I ever did was stop being a writer and just became a guy who draws on stuff

kilo's the man.