MAIDEN

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if your a hardcore maiden fan pick up "a string quartet tribute to iron maiden" after growing up on tha shit then picking this up over the summer it made all the old songs like new again. Plus I was sitting out on my deck one day with it playing the stereo while I was reading a book and my snooty ass neighbor asked what it was and thaught I might have to some class for once....once I said it was iron maiden he just rolled his eyes and walked away........fucker, thats why my dog shits on your porch.

Guest Sparoism

It's all about the first album with Paul DiAnno singing. But overall, yeah, they were a sick band in the eighties, but I'm more into Venom....THAT was some shit.

Voivod is slept on too, along with Manowar...damn, I should break some of that old shit out and rattle my neighbors out of bed with it.

I'm still standing by my earlier statement regarding the first two Scorpions albums. If you can find them, prepare to be amazed...imagine Black Sabbath in a parallel Teutonic universe. Forget all that later crap, their old stuff is easily some of the best early 70's metal I ever heard.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Feb 19 2006, 09:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Feb 19 2006, 09:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-666@Feb 19 2006, 04:02 AM

IRON MAIDEN FUCKING RULES. FUCK ALL WHO OPPOSE THE MAIDEN!!!

so what, you're trying to be Icarus? Kid Icarus?

[/b]

Destroyer of all Eggplant Wizards... dun.