Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

mahalohs 12 izzounce

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by uncle-boy, Sep 29, 2003.

1. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

its been a while folks, but i just wanted to make a post thanking all the homies who actually played a part in my life.

i know it seems rediculous to think that kids from an internet message board could to anything but entertain you for a few minutes. but on the real, a lot of you actually helped me through shit last summer when i was down and had no one to talk with. maybe this means im a loser but never the less you guys are the shit.

i was all bummed out last summer because girl shit, but ya'll pushed me to have fun and just concentrate on other shit going on in the world. whether it be politics or oolong, it just gave me reasons to want to be happy or just learn something new. and without that little push i wouldnt be the person i am now, and i am sooooo happy with my life right now. so thanks all you sarcastic, night owl, wasteoid, ninjas in pajamas bastards.

mamerro
    intangi
    pilau
    willy wonka
    plats
    swif
    kilo
    makros
    seeking
    beardo
    vinyl
    rags
    yoink
    barto
    tesseract
    teaser
    the rest of the...
    NightOwls
    Wasteoids
    DPC

sorry if i missed you, but im high as fuck.

PEACE and ALOHA

2. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

You know it braddah. Down for the homies since day one son. If I dont be making it out that way come christmas, then look forward to next summer for sure. Ill hold it down for you double fisted with the new castles, and in them roll calls you knows it.

3. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

yea i crack a huge warm fuzzy happy smile whenever i think of oolong

welcome back uncle-boy

4. You are to be thanked aswell for giving the hawaian party flavor on my european metropolis life...

5. MagatsuTaito

MagatsuTaito Junior Member

6. yoink

yoink Elite Member

holler! yeah you should stick around now and bring back a DPC revival! So I can once again vicariously live the party life through the internet. sad or not...its true;)

7. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

next time i'm down there, i'll take you out to todai :p

errr...*immunity*

8. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I hope I inspired you to go to carshows and take pictures of Masuimi Max.

Too bad never partied while you were in town.