Magic:The gathering.

suburbian bum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i collected baseball and basketball cards. i have michael jordans rookie card. and i have a babe ruth rookie card i won in a 3 point contest 2 years ago. 19 3's in a row i only had to beat 13. :king: :D :king:

Guest --zeSto--

^ you guys are young!

when that shit came out, I was in Highschool.

And only the smelly table in the cafeteria even knew what the hell they were.

i was a magic hoodlum. me and my friend used to be down with this dude who worked in a copy store, and we'd go print up fake cards and sell them to kids at tournaments. we'd put them in the plastic sleeves, so you couldn't really tell they were fake. we sold a "blue mox" (actually like a white mana card with a blue mox inkjet print glued over one side) to this kid for like 80 bucks. either that or we'd make the best cards and then use them to cheat. one summer we made like 800$ each scamming people with magic cards--which is pretty good when you're too young to even have a job. call it nerdy but i was smoking monster hydro blunts and went back to school rockin a leather nautica coat with my magic money--hahaha.

Archived