magic hate ball

sectorTVA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

For the color dancers were pulsing, spinning, making liquid cartoons. Not really animations, but clear shades of color, forming a toy playground. They made this delight of breathing easy. All the playground objects were alive, including the swings and the merry-go-round. A silvery-blue arch of plastic color formed and collapsed in the center. A toy little boy, or maybe she was a little girl, jumped along this object, sliding down it, hanging on with small fingers, leaping into the grass. I felt a sense of responsibility begin to resonate within me, both for the knowledge of my wife and my coming child, and the deep psychedelic responsibility of my shamanic-like path. I glanced away briefly and one of the DMT beings, tall, thin and golem-like, grasped my head and turned it back to see. The shapes kept moving, and the child was my innocence too, and it was asking me to promise to share that innocence completely with our shinebelly baby when she/he births and grows and becomes human.

Archived