madona changed her name to ester

seeking

what the fuck is wrong with rich people?

she says she did it cause now she's into the jewish mystical khabala shit, and she needs a new name. motherfucker, eat a dick.

i hate people today.

seeks list of people he hates today:

1.no name writers hamburger pimping on ebay

2.rich musicianns who do stupid shit.

3.my insurance company.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Ester schmester...

Dont matter what her name is, how is she ever gonna be called anything but Madonna?

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Weapon X

I used to know an Esther, too. She was Greek and good looking. I had a crush on her when I was a kid, and she was a teenager.

Yeah, I had a crush named Esther when I was 13, she was absolutely gorgeous. We actually got along really well, and there seemed to be some mutual interest, but unfortunately she was dating the 6'7" basketball team captain jock bully guy, while I was a puny nerd. It was straight out of an 80's teen comedy, but instead of ending with the main character winning the girl and embarrasing the jock, it ended with the main character masturbating heavily. Alone.

I imagine all people named esther to have black curly hair and pale skin. I got $5 that says the next time we see madonna she'll have black curly hair and pale skin.

The kabbalah is some shit, check out the new republic from a few weeks ago for a story on how this salesman guy got all these celibrities into it.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by El Mamerro

I was a puny nerd. I was straight out of an 80's teen comedy, but instead of ending with the main character winning the girl and embarrasing the jock, it ended with the main character masturbating heavily. Alone.

hahaha!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

on another note:

it's funny that no-one has pointed out the fact that not only has seeks spelt madonna wrong, but also esther. maybe some are scared of his wrath....not this little black duck.

damn didn't ya hear? Seeking does lines of burning charcoal before breakfast and shits brimestone.

Seeking would be a Balrog if this were lord of the rings

welcome to moria bitches

it's funny that no-one has pointed out the fact that not only has seeks spelt madonna wrong, but also esther. maybe some are scared of his wrath....not this little black duck.

maybe nobody noticed but you.

and who gives a fuck what she changed her name to.

not i.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Yeah, I had a crush named Esther when I was 13, she was absolutely gorgeous. We actually got along really well, and there seemed to be some mutual interest, but unfortunately she was dating the 6'7" basketball team captain jock bully guy, while I was a puny nerd. It was straight out of an 80's teen comedy, but instead of ending with the main character winning the girl and embarrasing the jock, it ended with the main character masturbating heavily. Alone.

I laughed so hard at this i almost died...

on another note:

well, see, i noticed, but didnt really care that he spelt madonna wrong. and i thought maybe the report said 'ester'.

man. with the ac blasting i could really go for some warm up cuddling with a half naked guy.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

is that so? white people rich? or hershey's chocolate rich?

fuck outta here... :rolleyes:

Haha! Also, the Esther I had a crush on wasn’t on some Voodoo Jew shit, so maybe that’s why it is spelled with a ‘h’.

:raucous: at El Mammero’s story. Esther is probably crack whore, and the basketball star is probably a rich (white people rich) ball star living in a gated community.

Archived