Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

madona changed her name to ester

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jun 17, 2004.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

what the fuck is wrong with rich people?
    she says she did it cause now she's into the jewish mystical khabala shit, and she needs a new name. motherfucker, eat a dick.
    i hate people today.

seeks list of people he hates today:
    1.no name writers hamburger pimping on ebay
    2.rich musicianns who do stupid shit.
    3.my insurance company.

2. beardo

beardo Guest

4) airlines charging too much, preventing the beards travel

3. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

so, like if she comes out with a new album, its going to say ester on the front?

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

'what the fuck is wrong with rich people'

seriously.

5. drivers who stop traffic while i'm jaywalking , thus making me look like an asshole.

5. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

6. my digital camera breaking

6. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

at least she didnt change her name to a symbol

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Esther is a very pretty name. I would maybe name my 2nd daughter Esther. I used to know an Esther, too. She was Greek and good looking. I had a crush on her when I was a kid, and she was a teenager.

8. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

She should change her name to ghonorrhea. Yes.

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

7. When my nug looks like it’s gonna break up to be a two paper, but ends up a thin one-p.

10. Ester schmester...

Dont matter what her name is, how is she ever gonna be called anything but Madonna?

11. ^Hey, it worked for Dirt McGirt....

12. Yeah, I had a crush named Esther when I was 13, she was absolutely gorgeous. We actually got along really well, and there seemed to be some mutual interest, but unfortunately she was dating the 6'7" basketball team captain jock bully guy, while I was a puny nerd. It was straight out of an 80's teen comedy, but instead of ending with the main character winning the girl and embarrasing the jock, it ended with the main character masturbating heavily. Alone.

13. fethasmcgraw

fethasmcgraw Junior Member

14. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

I imagine all people named esther to have black curly hair and pale skin. I got $5 that says the next time we see madonna she'll have black curly hair and pale skin.

The kabbalah is some shit, check out the new republic from a few weeks ago for a story on how this salesman guy got all these celibrities into it.

15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

she should have called herself whoreface british old money snob wannabe