MADLIBS FUN.

Ethreadzny2

This is how it works. I got a madlibs saved on my computer. I need the first person to give me the first blank, the second the next, and so on, till we fill the catagories.

Animal:

Greeting:

Adjective to describe the weather:

Room in your house:

12oz Name:

A 12oz Name:

Another12oz Name:

Another 120z Name:

Color:

A Florida Attraction:

A New York City Building:

after we fill this one out we will do it again,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

This is how it works. I got a madlibs saved on my computer. I need the first person to give me the first blank, the second the next, and so on, till we fill the catagories.

Animal:Polar Bear

Greeting: Top of the morning to ya.

Adjective to describe the weather: Sweating!

Room in your house: Laundry

12oz Name: LivinDigital

A 12oz Name:E MARTYR

Another12oz Name:seeking

Another 120z Name:krie

Color:lavander

A Florida Attraction: disneyworld

A New York City Building:the sony building.

Animal: Frog

Greeting: "Well Helloo there!"

Adjective to describe the weather: Chide

Room in your house: bog

12oz Name: grandmaster

A 12oz Name: can of worms

Another12oz Name: sneak

Another 120z Name: LDN_THING

Color: blue

A Florida Attraction: palm beach?

A New York City Building: The Chrysler building.

alright since this gamedidnt work out the way I wanted it to, I will just go ahead and give the story.

On a sweating Christmas Eve, Santa walked over to the Bears and said top of the morning to ya ! He went on to say that it was too sweating to fly the sleigh this Christmas. The Bears were very upset! After Santa left the Bears started to talk. They decided that if they got the lights out of the laundry they could see well enough to fly. LivinDigital, who was one of the smarter Bears, said that they would need electricity though. Another Bear decided that if they put enough extention cords together they could still go. But where would they get enough extention cords to reach across the world? They went to work! They decided if they took the extention cords from E MARTYR , seeking and krie 's house they would have enough but they decided to take only the lavander ones.

Everything went well but when they got to Florida all of the sudden the sleigh stopped in mid-air. Santa bounced out of the sleigh and fell in to disneyworld. The Bears didn't know what to do! First they flew back to find out why the sleigh stopped. They discovered that the extention cords got caught on the the sony building. . They untangled the cord and then flew back to disneyworld and picked up Santa.

So that is how the Bears saved Christmas

now I need

Adverb

Noun

Verb(present)

Plural Noun

Verb(past)

Adjective

Verb(past)

Plural Noun

Adjective

Verb(present)

Room in a House

Verb(present

* A noun is the name of a person, place or thing.

Examples include umbrella, sidewalk and car.

* An adjective describes someone or something.

Examples include creative, red, ugly and short.

* A verb is an action word.

Examples include run, jump, swim and fly.

* An adverb tells how something is done.

Examples include greedily, rapidly, and carefully.

• 2 weeks later...

On a motherfucking goddman Devils Eve, Satan waddled over to the half horse half herpe demon monsters and said hows life in hell this morning morning ya worthless motherfucking devil herpe monster motherfuckers ! He went on to say that it was too goddamn motherfucking hot to fly the sleigh this Christmas. The half horse half herpe demon monsters were very upset! After Santa left the Bears started to talk. They decided that if they got the lights out of the laundry they could see well enough to fly. LivinDigital, who was one of the smarter Bears, said that they would need electricity though. Another Bear decided that if they put enough extention cords together they could still go. But where would they get enough extention cords to reach across the world? They went to work! They decided if they took the extention cords from E MARTYR , seeking and krie 's house they would have enough but they decided to take only the lavander ones.

Everything went well but when they got to Florida all of the sudden the sleigh stopped in mid-air. Santa bounced out of the sleigh and fell in to disneyworld. The Bears didn't know what to do! First they flew back to find out why the sleigh stopped. They discovered that the extention cords got caught on the the sony building. . They untangled the cord and then flew back to disneyworld and picked up Santa.

So that is how the Bears saved Christmas

i think santa is the anti christ.

Archived