made up words/inside jokes

pukey1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

MY WORD......

WALA DANG!

used for excitement,agreement,expression for cool

"shits like wala dang."

try it out..see how it fits. if they can come up with shizzle...i can come up with wala dang.

hi my name is tootles and I have 2 questions to ask you. Have you checked on bob and are you a fan of Bryan adams? Call me back on my cell phone but if you forgot the number you can reach at the spa where I sometimes like to party.

its not really word but its still an inside joke that makes me laugh.

"huffy'd out" -for when your tired.. because you're tired after riding a huffy bike..

"murrys" -people that aren't considered cool... because murry bikes aren't as cool as the other bikes..

"EOJ's" -when your hair is growing out long and it curls up and out at the end..

"DOL's" -when your hair grows out long and it curls behind your ear..

"FN's" -fat nasties

"modules" -pretty much any technical device...

and that's about all i can think of... we sound like a bunch of fucking automechanics when we talk amongst each other..

well, every time i see my friend alan (he's irish) he always says "walawalabingbong" to me in the worst australian accent you've ever heard. i think he thinks it's an australian saying or something. i never tell him though, cos it's funny as hell.

"that bitchs toes look like she grew up kickin rocks"

im sure you can figure that one out, coined from the jail term "kick rocks" which means take a hike

"that girl looks like she got jumped by the ugly forest"

another one im sure you can figure out, an... thats it

its like 2:30 in the morning and i almost fell asleep earlier but my fucking dad woke me up at around 1:30 for some reason an it feels like i got a hole in the back of my throat an now i cant fall back asleep cause my throats fucking killing me

Guest PHYNE

ok i got some...

the first one is kinda bad but ..

spota=black person

turkeys=bitches

rotted cheese=celulite

peace:crazy:

Guest HELLSATAN

"that girl looks like she got jumped by the ugly forest"

hahah thats so funny

im gonna start using that shit

SC SC!! there was this girl in my class and she was so fucking ugly!!! we would call her SC but she never knew what it ment well kim heres your answer SC=slut clown =stupid cunt (slut clown cause she always had on lots of makeup. she was the uglyest girl I have ever seen)

"TIM DOGG" - meaning Crazy - refering to the rapper TIM DOGG - who had a song that blatently stated "Fuck Compton" as of then we used the word TIM DOGG to describe crazy people.

used in a sentence - Dam that dude is TIm Dogg

or That spot u hit was fucken Tim Dogg

"Compton" refering to Cocaine - in a sentence

Lets Get some Compton - U got any Compton?

She definately KNOWS. refering to girls with big noses.

That girl definately KNOWS!!!

Archived