MADE IN CUBA

Nic Thamaire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

thats pretty nice.. great colors in contrast to the rest of the architecture

This is beautiful, I'm flattered it made you even think of me, Nic....

Cuba would be a true jewel in the crown I aspire to rock. But for an American it isn't so simple because while one could I'm sure just simply enter the country the many ways that it's possible to enter it, it wouldn't be right, politically. There needs to be work done in a spirit of reconsiliation and unity....

and speaking of crazy world politics, yesterday the Crown Prince of Nepal shot several members of his family and himself, King and Queen included.... I can't een imagine what things are like there right now. It's such a quiet place I can't imagine what the national reaction must be. This is for one, the first mass murder I've heard of, of any sort, in Nepal. And it involved the royalty.

Ramblings,

s3k

graff is politics, must keep that perspective. Serk said "colors in contrast to architecture", and all I can think about is how clean walls represent first world comfort for so many sheltered Amerkans... graff belongs in the US, and the point is to re-invent culture and color with reallife details, including suicide and missile crisis, slavery, or go shop at Banana Republic. I was at a club last night and there was no suicide bomberz, nothing, so I caught scratch tags in the bathroom and hit on fat girls. I'm still drunk from last night and even I can see the (big) pic.

http://vagina.rotten.com/fidel/viva-fidel.jpg'>

¡VIVA FIDEL!

It woulda been much better if the belly button was on Fidel's forhead.

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

[This message has been edited by Proph UAcrew (edited 06-03-2001).]

The legend told that the third dynasty been maudite (they dissed one of dem god)till the tenth (the defunct one R.I.P).That act was expected for more then 5 centuries.

-------------------------------------

In other hand the piece from Cuba had been shot in the area ( a proximad ) del MUSEO DE LA REVOLUCION,in Cuba (®May 2001)

[This message has been edited by Nic Thamaire (edited 06-03-2001).]

Nic> its been a while since ive been back to cuba, are you referring to old Habana? i caught some other pieces down there, but it was nothing like that at all. i wish i had a scanner so i could show it to you. get at me if you wanna trade for it...

• 7 years later...

Archived