Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Madden 2004

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I am getting Madden 2004 today! I plan on hitting the mall in an hour or so. I can’t wait. This year’s version is supposed to be a whole lot better than last year’s. They got salary caps, stadium building, relocating teams (potential cities to move to/build in are even rated by the economic status of the population), improved graphics, and a whole heap of other stuff. I'll let you guys know.

2. 455

455 Guest

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

i really only like to play head to head, so none of that shit really appeals to me, but let me know how the game play is, i'll probably stick with 2003

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

waoooooooooooooooooooooow I sleep over! What time? waooooooow near
    6:00am here ....

Go to sea from now...

I hope there is not so much traffic jam ~~~~~~~~on the road to go the
    sea~

You saw the moon show?

Moon and Mars close after tonight..

It is 10000years one time .. TV said today

hummmmmmmm ..it is rain day ..I hope fine tonight,I wish to see the
    show on the beach.

5. king kong

king kong Banned

my friends owe me alot of money due to madden tournament bets, and i havent received one cent :mad:

6. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

Ha! Me and my homies always have tournaments but with all kinds of games. We gamble beer though, I should be getting a bootleg copy of Madden 2004 this weekend.

7. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

Ha! Me and my homies always have tournaments but with all kinds of games. We gamble beer though, I should be getting a bootleg copy of Madden 2004 this weekend.

8. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

9. BADMUTHAFUKA

BADMUTHAFUKA Member

John Madden is the bizzzomb.

10. unconscience

unconscience Banned

11. yoink

yoink Elite Member

/ from what I heard and saw at my friends house, its decent, and an improvement much like you would expect from any sports game after a year of developments the only downside is they say it is incremently harder and I guess thats good in a way because it is more realistic. From what I saw the animation is great, the playmaking button makes a cool option (calling blockers, telling a reciever to break his route etc..) But no more easy 80 yard gains etc...

But I dont really play Madden, Im waiting for FIFA 2004.

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

So far, so good. The playmaker feature is wicked. It’s gonna take me a while to get used to it. This coming from a guy who has trouble playing the game anyways. I’d say this is the most in depth sports game I’ve ever played.

Man, I wanted to start a franchise with the ‘Boys but Bill Parcell isn’t up in this game. I settled for Green Bay instead. I already got me in as a ROLB. D-Fense!

As soon as I’m done pre-season, I’ll let you know how the owner features are.

13. ment2

ment2 New Jack

i have athletes foot.

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I am buying this game tomorrow. Yet it doesn't even begin to match the amazing Miracle Blade knives.