Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

madanna is bad ass

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by skullfucker, Aug 27, 2001.

1. skullfucker

skullfucker Junior Member

if i didnt want to bang madonna id say you were fucking gay.

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

but you know better than to do that dont you? cause you saw the show an you know that even at like 45, your girl is still hot as shit. infact, she's more attractive to me now, than she was before. viva la madonna.

i apologise for spelling her name wrong in the title, im a moron.

3. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

4. beardo

beardo Guest

you know that even at like 45, your girl is still hot as shit. infact, she's more attractive to me now, than she was before.

mos def.

5. nipples-galore

nipples-galore Elite Member

6. Yeah when she was like a virgin you could say she wasnt attractive at all(well not at all).
    All things money can buy....she;s hoty
    Fuck, who deserves dyslectic fingers?>

7. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

shes still got a huge gap in between her front teeth, but hey, im willing to overlook it...

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

but yo, its not just about being hot, her show was dope as shit. obviously no one else saw it. it was like a cross between 'the cell' and 'crouching tiger, hidden dragon' with even a little bit of 'tool' thrown in. shit was fantabulous for real.

9. beardo

beardo Guest

alright dude now youre getting gay. those overproduced staged shows are wack.

10. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

i thought you didn't have a tv?

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, the only reason I popped in is because it was about mad anna or some shit... but... on topic:
    Duh! She's fuckin' Madonna, not some spice girl, she's been selling her ass as sexy for more than 15 years, it takes more than just flash in the pan shit to carry that off for a decade and a half.

still... the only reason I want to do her is because of the increased likelyhood of the involvement of a midget with a french tickler on his head... among others

------------------
    2 Can Sam

12. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

i agree. madonna is a godess. everything about her screams power; her voice, her reputation, her interviews, her bank account, her style, her arms, her abs, her face, her past, present, future, even the little gap in her teeth that she refuses to get 'fixed'. I try not to pay too much attention though, if I liked her anymore I'd probably start stalking her and sacrificing her children or somethin lame like that.

------------------
    PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

[This message has been edited by tow up from tha flow up ! (edited 08-27-2001).]

13. miz303

miz303 Banned

how about this shit...madonna vs. janet jackson in a mud wrestling match...63

14. I supose you all noticed that trick that madonna does with the t-shirts.
    When snatch was coming of she wore a t-shirt with the logo of the movie and went to a party.
    The next one was at mtv's europe awards
    The t-shirt said KYLIE...http://images.allposters.com/images/49/017_KYLIE_PROMO.jpg'>
    Kylie...
    Seeking,i am sorry i bring another girl in your post but she's hot

15. Dyslectic fingers...i told ya
    http://images.allposters.com/images/49/017_KYLIE_PROMO.jpg'>
    Kylie....madonnas choice [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//tongue.gif'>