Mad Tom Cat and Organ Selling

Guest Stapler

Guest Stapler

Pravda.RU:Accidents:More in detail

15:22 2001-07-07

MAD TOMCAT TERRORIZES CUSTOMERS IN A STAVROPOL CAFE

The incident has happened in the Slavic Club cafe in Russia?fs southern city of Stavropol. A tomcat, who has for many years lived at the cafe and used to be the customers?f favourite, suddenly behaved inadequately. To start with, he seized a customer?fs show and bit it through. The customers managed to tear him off the shoe, and the evil tom jumped at a 8-yearold girl, who stood by, and scratched her legs. The total of 4 people were hurt before the trouble maker was locked in the closet.

Veterinarians were called in. Having examined the tom, they suspected rabies. The tom was immediately put to sleep and taken to the local veterinary laboratory. The formidable diagnosis proved true. The poor tom had to lose his life, while his victims are now undergoing emergency vaccination and put under a close medical observation.

Pravda.RU:Accidents:More in detail

11:03 2001-07-10

TIMOTHY BANCROFT-HINCHEY EXPOSED: SICKENING TRADE IN HUMAN ORGANS

A sickening story has been discovered linking Moldova to Israel in a horrific tale of cruelty as people are tricked into going to Istanbul after false promises of work and after being drugged, have their organs removed.

The names behind this scam are Nina Scobiola, who operates between Chisinau and Istanbul and the surgeon, Yusuf Somnez. The operation works as follows: A contact of Ms. Scobiola?fs works in Moldova, procuring healthy young men who want to earn money working abroad in Turkey. They are sent to Istanbul, where Ms. Scobiola tells them they must have a blood test. The syringe is full of anaesthetic. They are taken to an operating theatre, where Dr. Somnez removes a kidney, which is immediately implanted in a patient who is waiting in an adjacent operating theatre. The recipients are usually Israelis and will have paid the 150,000 USD fee to Somnez. In one case, a ?gdonor?h said he heard a nurse saying that there were 35 Israelis waiting for a kidney at this clinic.

When the ?gdonor?h wakes up, it is too late. Ms. Scobiola says there is nothing that can be done and offers 2.800 USD.

The Moldavian and Turkish police are closing in on this scam but both Scobiola and Somnez are cool operators. No sooner have they been discovered than they disappear, to surface again. Between them, they make enough money to keep police well bribed and have a network of informers to keep them informed of police plans.

It is rumoured that there are scores of schemes such as this all over Europe and that this is the fate of many people who disappear. In this case, the victims are paid and Dr. Somnez makes sure they stay alive. In other cases, the fate is worse.

Timothy BANCROFT-HINCHEY

PRAVDA.Ru

LISBON PORTUGAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

hey that sounds like a pretty good idea. if i knew how to cut people open, yes i would do that. lobotomy. heeeey tease i need to check your blood. inject syringe. remove brain. yes mr. makros, weve got a new brain for you.

Guest Stapler

I would definatly set up shop in some dodgy country around Iran or something like that, cause they need money and when they really need it they will even walk miles and miles thnking they have a job. Then bamm say hey i am only injecting BLAH BLAH. Then i would make the money and when they woke up i would offer them bread and stuff......They would take that rather than the money.

Archived