macro threaded titles are gay.

rip

ok wtf all of a sudden every1 puts those macro shits on their thread titles. that shit is gay. seriously, is this like a new trend or something.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mad drunk person who is smoking a cig, back away.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats actually where i got my word from. a long long time ago i used to be into the AOL prog scene and i liked the word "macro" which was an image created by using ascii characters. i wrote that for a while then changed it to a K to look cooler or something...i was a freshmen in highschool...you know how it is...then sophmore year i was like "YEAH I WRITE IT BECAUSE MACRO MEANS BIG AND I WANT TO BE BIG AND FAMOUS" and the junior year i realized that i was a piece of shit the previous years of my life and began to smarten up.

now i write makros for the simple fact that i write makros.

Guest Canadiano

hey, makros, if you're a goth chick, I have a crush on you...j/k.

Macross is the island the SDF-1 landed on. It led to the Invid Invasion, and the Zentraedis fucked around, too. Still, because of the SDF landing, we gained mad technology, ultimately leading to all sorts of Valkyries and other fighters, as well as SDF-2 and 3.

I wanna get the seven seasons of Robotech on DVD, but it costs so much!

http://hometown.aol.com/animayguy/myhomepage/armrdv~1.jpg'>

Originally posted by Canadiano

hey, makros, if you're a goth chick, I have a crush on you...j/k.

Macross is the island the SDF-1 landed on. It led to the Invid Invasion, and the Zentraedis fucked around, too. Still, because of the SDF landing, we gained mad technology, ultimately leading to all sorts of Valkyries and other fighters, as well as SDF-2 and 3.

I wanna get the seven seasons of Robotech on DVD, but it costs so much!

http://hometown.aol.com/animayguy/myhomepage/armrdv~1.jpg'>

ok im now sober after like 10 hours of sleep. for each season it cost like 35 bucks over here in california.

SOME OF THESE BITCHES LOOK JUST LIKE YOU

CORNIEST PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, HANDS DOWN:

BOOGIE HANDS, MAKROS, BODICE RIPPER...

WHY?

IT'S OBVIOUS... BECAUSE THEY EACH THINK THAT BEING WITTY ON HERE ACTUALLY VALIDATES THEIR MEANINGLESS LIVES...

NEWSFLASH GEEK-SQUAD: IT DOESN'T! (PLUS THE SHIT YOU SAY ISN'T EVEN AMUSING OR INTELLIGENT... SO YOU'RE REALLY NOT EVEN OUT THE GATE YET)

FOCUS SOME OF THAT ENERGY ON MAKING FRIENDS AND STUFF, AND KEEP ME UPDATED ON YOUR PROGRESS IN THE REAL WORLD!

Guest drunken phil

http://www.mavericktimes.com/triumph.jpg'>

...this is a nice thread...

...FOR ME TO POOP ON

:o

oh i didnt know i was trying to be something.

its funny because you are off trying to insult me on a message board online about how i have no life when it is you who has the problem with me...an internet person. i use a message board online...that must mean i lost all of my friends and my life is based solely off of the message board. shit is absurd, son. your insult had no effect on me and i am not offended at all.

here is a fjord:

http://epc.buffalo.edu/images/banners/fjord1.jpg'>

i'm not here to be funny, i'm just kinda here...doing what i want. taco.

Archived