M3LBuRniNGInFLaMEs

zedis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by deformatron

that second train is dope.

that second train, the saber one? that one's dope.

and by the way...

that second picture that's a train?

DOPE.

I really care what u say or do. :P :crazy: :eek: Not...

Originally posted by Dead End

Why did you put the saber in there if it's a melbourne thread? And why didnt you just post your flicks in the melburn city thread in brick slayers like the rest of us? why? why?

I put the Saber in because it is a mad piece and one of the only images I could get a hold of at the time and to leave people like you wondering why?why? Don't hurt yourself wondering.... :confused:

Ps. This doesn't just have to be a melb-thread, feel free to post anything.

->zedis :scramble:

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

yes, some nice trains up in here.

but come on ivo, played out? maybe the saber is "played out" to you because you have seen it a thousand times on this board, but seriously, when was the last time something was done on that scale in the land down under? damn man. maybe you are sick of seeing it, but it is far from played out. end of story YO.

over and out.

Top post that runz is one of my favourite of his.Like the tik flik with the cyclone wire in it makes it look hardassss.Dam is it just me or does that ofend galve look sketchy as all fuk.Either it was raining or the mixt paint fukt up.

U gotta nice stash of fliks man.Mine will be come'n soon a couple from the same era.Love that RCF-CKA-WCA wholecart.Bak when all crews got along.

Originally posted by Serkoff

yes, some nice trains up in here.

but come on ivo, played out? maybe the saber is "played out" to you because you have seen it a thousand times on this board, but seriously, when was the last time something was done on that scale in the land down under? damn man. maybe you are sick of seeing it, but it is far from played out. end of story YO.

over and out.

Yo wasnt dissing the saber in the slightest man,all i ment was exactly what u said,i'm bored of seeing it...but its fukin fresh fo sheeeezie!

Archived