Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

lurkers

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Mar 23, 2002.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

whos out there?

the one night i could have gone out, im too tired and just stayed in. probably hit the hay in a few.

2. RIM THE JOB

RIM THE JOB Member

im here.. hooray for me

3. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

rock beats scissors, paper beats rock, scissors beats paper, rain beats vandals...
    playing spades, droppin bones, rollen it up drinken beer and discussin the fabulous investments corps have made in me.......sup beardski

4. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

go bomb...its raining here and my grandparents are in town so i cant....and im fuckin feening for it

5. beardo

beardo Guest

im trying to rock out to these jimi hendrix bootlegs i just got. all kinds of rough studio cuts and improv sessions. not exactly the best get your rock on kind of stuff, but its a cool little bit of history i suppose.

3 more gulps from this beer and im hitting the hay

6. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

jimi hendrix is so fucking pure....hes def. on my score for my dvd to be released

7. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i could go for some television right now.........
    something good and educational......or a movie...
    too bad my connection blows, i'd hook up some
    divx and rock a new release on the compu screen.

8. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

Noam:Sup Beardo!
    BEARDO:' Fuck do you want?
    Noam:I thought you wanted to know if anyone was on.
    BEARDO:Bitch no one cares about you.
    Noam:Ok
    BEARDO:Sorry I yelled at you
    Noam:Its ok,we still cool
    BEARDO:yeah
    Noam:alright then!
    BEARDO:peace!

9. TRAMP

TRAMP Member

Jimi's muh nigga...Fer Sedz

10. ODW

ODW Member

11. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

http://freephoto-i.net/users/acidxtreme21/DREDS.jpg'>
    "i wish i was with beardo, he sounds so much more interesting than seeking, everyone always points and laughs at us in public, i dont know why"

12. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

im here..just loungin around. had to work right after school, got home was gonna go out, but took a nice long shower and next thing i knew i was takin a nap. yum .. i love sleeping but anywhooo here i am .. what a surprise. i hate work. .. tires me out

13. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

well theres like 8 inches of snow here and its ass bitingly cold

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

yeah I helped some friends that just got a new place to live repaint thier walls. and I am getting up at noon tomorrow to go and help some more. then coming home around 4 and chillin out then going to see dismemberment plan and deathcab for cutie play. I am such a good friend.

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Same here. Don't you just love the great white north??