1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Lunar Gravity

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by B_As_In_Bot, Jun 22, 2003.

1. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot 12oz Elite Member

Lunar Gravity

Discussion started by B_As_In_Bot - Jun 22, 2003

So its been said that during a full moon people's brains are affected by the change in gravity. More crimes typically, almost routinley happen during this period. I've caught myself wanting to some crazy shit during harvest moons, or big moons. Then I think to myself: It's a full moon, every toy and his brother feel the desire to vandalize the area around me, I'd just better lay low with friends..

Then the next day I go out and see what all the kids have done to the area - read the police reports, see the kind of people who are about..Then it happens all over again. I never go out during full moons. I notice more gangs walk the streets, cops are out looking for anyone breaking the law.

The pier is the spot for full moons..Chill out - Nightfish..The tides coming in the most..fish are hungry..

I even have dreams that seem out of the norm during full moons. Last full moon .. I was sleeping in, and having a dream about a fight. Ive had fight dreams before, but this was a fight 2 vs. 3 I was on the side with 3 people and awaiting the moment to kick some ass. Well the moment came and this guy was headed right towards me, I go to kick his head off. I tell my brain to highkick.. I high-kicked alright.. I highkicked everything off the shelf near my loft. It hurt because I clipped the wooden shelf with my shin, made a big ruckus and everything.

I wish somebody videotaped that one..I woke up ready to kick somebody's ass..

B_As_In_Bot - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Jun 22, 2003

lunacy.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

the shitz - Replied Jun 22, 2003

haha thats funny stuff.

last night my cousin said dont flinch and acted like he was going to hit me. but he stopped at the last second.

then i took a nap in class and it happened all over again.... im like "okay u know what hes going to do, block and counter back.........i woke up knocked over my books and punched the desk in front of me.... yay for stupids

the shitz - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

sick thread. I like what you wrote. Nightfish. I am an urban fisherman, of sorts.

5. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot 12oz Elite Member

B_As_In_Bot - Replied Jun 22, 2003

I knew this idiot who did too much nas..passed out - hit his head on a concrete corner..got up after some funky back spasm, socked my friend and was demanding to know: "Who hit me?"

Im so glad that goon hurt himself..Most people know its not a standing up deal, this guy thought he was tough as nails..But human flash is sooo soft..

Im never gonna fool around with nitraus again..Stupid x5

My friend was sporting blue lips..How rad he thought he was..

B_As_In_Bot - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

yo man, drunk as fuck. You can't just say everything you say or do is when drunk is something that you mean.

I'm thinking I'm a lunatic right now. 25 beers, minimal herbs. Maybe I'll scare my mom by hanging myself from the ceiling fan I don't have.

I endorse this thread.

Lycanthropy is cool. My nipples get hairy when the full moon is out.

I was with my white friend in the woods in the city and there was a drunken native with his sister. We got into an argument and the native said to my white friend, "Which way is the moon, white man?"

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

1/6?

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Jun 22, 2003

theres this weird thing that happens to me whenever theres a full moon. i wake up in weird places with my clothes ripped up and bloody. the weirdest part is i dont remember what i did, or how i got there. another strange thing is everytime i watch the news the next night, theres been another person attacked by a wild animal.

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  9. Pinup

Pinup 12oz Senior Member

Pinup - Replied Jun 22, 2003

i like to paint on a full moon simply because there's something magical about the night atmosphere, and you can see (and be seen :()better

Pinup - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. Daze One Million

Daze One Million 12oz Elite Member

Daze One Million - Replied Jun 22, 2003

i do rooftops on fullmoons

Daze One Million - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: