luftansa labels

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what's wrong with using the tags that came with the luggage' date=' or just getting some at the airport while you're there?[/quote']

a) because I want to use luftansa since I spent time seaching already and b) i don't think they have luftansas at the airport anymore...plus I'm too old to go to the airport just to look for stickers

why don't you call them and ask if they can send you some?

well my flight is tommorow, but that isn't the point...I'm sitting here right now with some time to kill and thought it could be a quick 5 minute project if I could find my blank ones...Since I can't, I figure 12oz is the next best thing since someone on here must have some blanks lying around and handy...

but you must understand also, I lneed to spend my saturdays doing these little arts and crafts projects as a way to help me forget how lonely, empty and meaningless my life is and existence in general...

but you raise a good point mister, I need to find where I can find a ton of old luftansa and rock some labels... no one where I lives rock em...

i think this is a big lie. i think you're trying to make stickers with them, but you knew no one would hook you up if you wanted them for a graff purprose, so you concocted this big useless story to try and cover up your true intentions.

shame on that shit.

ive got some, but i will not scan them because i'm the man with the giant asshole.

ok I took an afternoon nap... I talking to some of the mods on IM and still no luftansaas. how fucking hard is this? jesus christ...

i thought this would be a simple 5 minute project...

and by the way I prob been writing longer tahn most poeple on here, so perhaps i need to explain why I want a blank luftansa...

i've spent a long time on this earth, and have known many people and familiarised myself with their sometimes quirky, sometimes downright wierd, habits. none of those habits, however, involved the collecting of airline luggage tags. why do you find it strange that nobody, except yourself, makes a point of keeping a few lying around?

i've spent a long time on this earth' date=' and have known many people and familiarised myself with their sometimes quirky, sometimes downright wierd, habits. none of those habits, however, involved the collecting of airline luggage tags. why do you find it strange that nobody, except yourself, makes a point of keeping a few lying around?[/quote']

good point... but i figured if people collect cans of spray piant, some people must also collect all the labels that were popular back in the day...

background for those that don't know:

back in the mid 90s everybody rocked luftansas in boston. I would go to the airport every weekend and sometimes after school just to get labels. Me and alot of people were fans of goodfellas too, so there was kinda of an in-joke amongst those who rocked them... anyway while doing my laundry this morning and smoking weed I thought it would be a cool idea to fill one out for my luggage...oh well, i'll just drink this rock star energy drink with 7% alchohol i just bought at 7-11 and go thru my archives again...

lufthansa.thumb.jpg