Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

luftansa labels

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by The Man with the Answers, Apr 8, 2006.

1. The Man with the Answers

The Man with the Answers Member

HELP!!!! yo...I bought some new luggage for a trip and want to use a luftansa label to put into the thing that holds you name...anyway I know I have some hideen away somewhere, but could some one do me the great honor of scanning a blank one and posting it here?

2. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

your the man with the answers...

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

what's wrong with using the tags that came with the luggage, or just getting some at the airport while you're there?

4. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

[​IMG]

JA DAST IST LUFTWAFFEN!

5. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

7. The Man with the Answers

a) because I want to use luftansa since I spent time seaching already and b) i don't think they have luftansas at the airport anymore...plus I'm too old to go to the airport just to look for stickers

8. Abracadabra

why don't you call them and ask if they can send you some?

9. The Man with the Answers

well my flight is tommorow, but that isn't the point...I'm sitting here right now with some time to kill and thought it could be a quick 5 minute project if I could find my blank ones...Since I can't, I figure 12oz is the next best thing since someone on here must have some blanks lying around and handy...

but you must understand also, I lneed to spend my saturdays doing these little arts and crafts projects as a way to help me forget how lonely, empty and meaningless my life is and existence in general...

but you raise a good point mister, I need to find where I can find a ton of old luftansa and rock some labels... no one where I lives rock em...

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i think this is a big lie. i think you're trying to make stickers with them, but you knew no one would hook you up if you wanted them for a graff purprose, so you concocted this big useless story to try and cover up your true intentions.
    shame on that shit.
    ive got some, but i will not scan them because i'm the man with the giant asshole.

11. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

12. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

theres always plenty of homo to go around

"mmmmmmm thats good homo!"

13. The Man with the Answers

ok I took an afternoon nap... I talking to some of the mods on IM and still no luftansaas. how fucking hard is this? jesus christ...

i thought this would be a simple 5 minute project...

and by the way I prob been writing longer tahn most poeple on here, so perhaps i need to explain why I want a blank luftansa...

14. Abracadabra

i've spent a long time on this earth, and have known many people and familiarised myself with their sometimes quirky, sometimes downright wierd, habits. none of those habits, however, involved the collecting of airline luggage tags. why do you find it strange that nobody, except yourself, makes a point of keeping a few lying around?

15. The Man with the Answers

good point... but i figured if people collect cans of spray piant, some people must also collect all the labels that were popular back in the day...

background for those that don't know:

back in the mid 90s everybody rocked luftansas in boston. I would go to the airport every weekend and sometimes after school just to get labels. Me and alot of people were fans of goodfellas too, so there was kinda of an in-joke amongst those who rocked them... anyway while doing my laundry this morning and smoking weed I thought it would be a cool idea to fill one out for my luggage...oh well, i'll just drink this rock star energy drink with 7% alchohol i just bought at 7-11 and go thru my archives again...

[​IMG]