lucky

stract

i write lucky, 4 trains to my name, new and on the solo tip. wats the chance of seeing your train roll by again?, cause i didnt get any flicks and 1 was really decent. or should i pray to jesus since i have more of a chance of going to hell then spotting ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

U WOULD KNOW ABOUT THAT FIELD HUH .. IS IT YOUR SPECIALTY?? SUCKING OTHER PEOPLES DICKS?? HUH YEAH I KNOW U R THE KING..

CANT POST YOUR OWN SHIT BUT U SURE LIKE SLOBBING KNOBS..U R NET BOY POST YOUR SHIT SON..U HAVE THAT NEW SCANNER MOMS BOUGHT U.. CMON SO I CAN BITE YOUR ILL STEELO..RIGHT ON KING OF SHAFT SHINERS!! U RULE KIDO!!:king:

Originally posted by MORBIDANGEL

U WOULD KNOW ABOUT THAT FIELD HUH .. IS IT YOUR SPECIALTY?? SUCKING OTHER PEOPLES DICKS?? HUH YEAH I KNOW U R THE KING..

CANT POST YOUR OWN SHIT BUT U SURE LIKE SLOBBING KNOBS..U R NET BOY POST YOUR SHIT SON..U HAVE THAT NEW SCANNER MOMS BOUGHT U.. CMON SO I CAN BITE YOUR ILL STEELO..RIGHT ON KING OF SHAFT SHINERS!! U RULE KIDO!!:king:

oh so now because i posted flicks on here i am some rich kid and i rely on my mom. i understand that you are mad at MDR for whatever but you sound so stupid trying to attack me for posting their flicks. and i dont own a scanner, i dont need one, you can go drive and see my shit.

Archived