Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

lucky

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by stract, Nov 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stract

stract New Jack

i write lucky, 4 trains to my name, new and on the solo tip. wats the chance of seeing your train roll by again?, cause i didnt get any flicks and 1 was really decent. or should i pray to jesus since i have more of a chance of going to hell then spotting ?

2. bufme1

bufme1 Senior Member

FIRST!!!!!!!
    FURST!!!!!!
    FERST!!!!!!!

NOW WHERES THE FUCKING FLICKS????????????????????????

3. loudhardfast

loudhardfast Member

if you have only 4 freights to your name the chance is probably pretty slim. but if you keep painting them your chances increase with everyone you put out. so get to work....

4. FLESHEATER

FLESHEATER Senior Member

SHE'S HISTORY ABRAHAM !

5. JIMBEAM

JIMBEAM New Jack

WHAT A SHAME... THE KID HAD POTENTIAL.. LIKE LOUD HARD AND FAST.. HAD <------ STICK TO ROLLERSKATING.. ......:D

6. curious

curious Member

4 in 3 million, hey better oods than the lottery 1 in 25 million

7. loudhardfast

loudhardfast Member

morbid:
    still no flicks huh. well i guess you are a toy. but like a true dick sucking champ, you sure can flap them lips!

8. JIMBEAM

JIMBEAM New Jack

U WOULD KNOW ABOUT THAT FIELD HUH .. IS IT YOUR SPECIALTY?? SUCKING OTHER PEOPLES DICKS?? HUH YEAH I KNOW U R THE KING..
    CANT POST YOUR OWN SHIT BUT U SURE LIKE SLOBBING KNOBS..U R NET BOY POST YOUR SHIT SON..U HAVE THAT NEW SCANNER MOMS BOUGHT U.. CMON SO I CAN BITE YOUR ILL STEELO..RIGHT ON KING OF SHAFT SHINERS!! U RULE KIDO!!:king:

9. loudhardfast

loudhardfast Member

oh so now because i posted flicks on here i am some rich kid and i rely on my mom. i understand that you are mad at MDR for whatever but you sound so stupid trying to attack me for posting their flicks. and i dont own a scanner, i dont need one, you can go drive and see my shit.

10. evokester

evokester Junior Member

Guys Guys Guys - quit the internet war - ive seen loudhardfast up - im not sure what he writes - but ive seen the bili w/ futur - and morbidangel - i dunno who u are either but id bet i have seen u up 2..

11. JIMBEAM

JIMBEAM New Jack

ILL TAKE YOUR WORD .. REGARDLESS FUCK MDRETARDS.. GOT A HOT 1 COMING BELIEVE THAT.. SOUTH SIDE RIDING...

12. evokester

evokester Junior Member

Morbid are u from TKO ?

13. JIMBEAM

JIMBEAM New Jack

"TKO" ARE MY GOOD ASS HOMIES I GOT THEIR BACK AND THEY GOT MINE.. NUFF SAID... I NEED A BEER.........................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.