luck of the scumbag Irish: free 18 pack

yeah so I just left a end of school year party (for the current graduating class) at my old prof's houseboat. Drank down about 9 there... so I'm driving home right now and decide to hit the local QFC to get some more beer...I grab an 18 pack of coors light, it being on sale...get in line... theres only 1 register open and a couple with like 20 items in front. I ask to cut...they oblige...so dude scans my beer and asks for id. I scan my credit card real quick and it entered right up. WTF? I didn't even enter my pin yet. Dude hands me the receipt and says good night....I look and say "ohh shit, I think this was on that last girls debit card bill" Dude looked at me and kinda shrugged. so I say "am I good" and he's like "yeah" so i walked out with this girls receipt and my 18 pack....

I guess dude didn't clear out girl's order and put my beer on her shit. Cunt didn't wait for her reciept... I got a free 18 pack and will spend the rest of tonight drinkin it...

jesus christ, god loves asshole Irishmen from Boston....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.