lucid dreaming

dosoner

At one time I thought lucid dreaming was possible. I'm not quite so sure anymore. Remembering dreams is one thing, but being aware that the reality you are in is the dream-state is quite another. I have had dreams that seemed so real and I have had dreams where I had convinced myself that I was really awake.

The ability of the subconscious mind to manufacture a reality is amazing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I have at least 2-3 lucid dreams a month. I mean lucid as fuck. I know for a fact that what I am experiencing is a dream and have full control. Mostly I just sit for a while, concentrating on not waking up, and when I'm comfortable, I just look around myself, amazed at how clear and detailed my mind can create a world. Then, of course, I go fly. I used to make a hot chick appear to have sex, but somewhere in the middle of sex, I always get sucked back into non-lucid dreaming. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest professor poopatronic

i've been working on lucid dreaming lately, i've gotten to the point where i realize that i'm dreaming pretty often but as soon as that happens i either wake up or get sucked into another dream. i've had a few where i have full control and it's pretty awesome.

Guest WebsterUno

Someone watched Vanilla Sky!

But I hear you.

Once, while I was locked up, I had one of

the worst nightmares I think I ever had.

It was on my first night. My first time in

the real jail, not juvy. I dreamt that I had

woken up. Everything was red. (When lights

go out, they leave 1 main red light on, like a party bulb)

So It felt real. I saw a circlr of stones and sticks

on the floor. I jumped off my bunk, and stepped

to it. When I stood next to it, I felt a rope

coil around my feet. I felt, as I slept, like I had

been turned upside down. Everything was still red.

I looked around, waving my arms furiously,

trying to escpae, but I couldnt. Then the little ring

just caught on fire. Just as that happened, I woke

up breathing hard, in a cold sweat, and my legs were together.

Ive had others, some were creepier, and some were almost like fun.

Its a trip. Dos you tweeker. ;)

Guest got tha feva

I definately think it's possible. I knew a guy who used to talk to "people" in his dreams. They'd ask him for favors and if he did them then he could have whatever he wanted inside his dream. It got so bad that he was sleeping like 16 hours a day, and these "people" would suck the life out of him. He said they were a type of vampire or demon and they were of a different dimension that only collided in dreams.

weirdos.

PruDE

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by El Mamerro

I used to make a hot chick appear to have sex, but somewhere in the middle of sex, I always get sucked back into non-lucid dreaming. Beer,

Ive heard that once youve actually entered a girl,

in your dreams, it becomes a wet dream*.

Usually, men wake up before they penetrate.

So Ive heard. I dont think Ive ever been able to

conjur up my own fantasy world, or woman.

Things and people just happen to be there.

Sometimes, Ill be in one place, turn around, and

I will be somewhere else. Dreaming is almost an adventure.

*(Not trying to be funny)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Oh, I've had wet dreams, but never lucid. During lucid dream sex, it starts out just feeling fake (since you know it is), but since you want it so bad, you get into it and lose control of your dream. You wake up later and realize that you wasted a perfectly good lucid dream for being a horny fuck.

Lucid dreaming works best in the morning, after you've gotten up for a piss or a drink of water and are going back to bed. Just make sure you're sleepy but with a clear mind, and with time you will literally feel your mind going to sleep. All the things you're thinking of start becoming visual, then you get into full dream mode. Usually when the dream starts, you'll go into non-lucidity, but with some mental effort (it's really easy for it to evanesce if you don't concentrate), you'll slip into lucidity. Take some time to sit and think about what's happening, or otherwise you'll either wake yourself up or slip back in non-lucidity.

I must add, one time, while experimenting with lucid dreaming, I had a semi-OBE (out of body experience), which left me unable to wake up or move for a few minutes. Scary shit. beer,

El Mamerro

i have these dreams every so often. and i love them, i honestly i wish i could dream like that everynight, if i could i dont think i couldwake up, having complete control of your dream is amazing. you can live out all the things you want, and ive lived many crazy things in my dreams. i almost think death will be like that. i guess youll have control over it and youll make your own heaven or hell. fuck i wanna go dream now. its the only place i feel free.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

"Dream, but dont sleep!" -Mike Dream TDK

"I never sleep/cuzz sleep is the cousin of death!" -Nasty NAS illmatic

Also, if you are only getting about 4 hours sleep,

you might not get to enter said dream state.

You will dream, but you wont 'slip into' your dreams

untit after a few good hours, like 4-5. Once youve

hit the 5th hour, your dream starts getting better/wilder,

and you slip into a dream mode. I read some shit like that.

Sometimes my best dreams happen after I get up.

The way Mamerro explained it. Ill be dreaming, then

wake up, piss, and go back to bed. Ill either continue, or

it will go into a new dream. Those are the ones that feel

more realistic to me sometimes. Just as they get better,

or just as Im about to get in trouble, I wake up.

Has anyone ever died in the dreams, I dont think its possible,

but I wonder if you can. Ive fallen off buildings, but woke up

before hitting the ground. Ive also had women appear and

give me head, get touchy, but never laid. That sucks.:D

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Oh, I've had wet dreams, but never lucid. During lucid dream sex, it starts out just feeling fake (since you know it is), but since you want it so bad, you get into it and lose control of your dream. You wake up later and realize that you wasted a perfectly good lucid dream for being a horny fuck.

Lucid dreaming works best in the morning, after you've gotten up for a piss or a drink of water and are going back to bed. Just make sure you're sleepy but with a clear mind, and with time you will literally feel your mind going to sleep. All the things you're thinking of start becoming visual, then you get into full dream mode. Usually when the dream starts, you'll go into non-lucidity, but with some mental effort (it's really easy for it to evanesce if you don't concentrate), you'll slip into lucidity. Take some time to sit and think about what's happening, or otherwise you'll either wake yourself up or slip back in non-lucidity.

I must add, one time, while experimenting with lucid dreaming, I had a semi-OBE (out of body experience), which left me unable to wake up or move for a few minutes. Scary shit. beer,

El Mamerro

i think i know what your talking about. sometimes in the morning i will wake up and sort of fall back to sleep. and i will think of things as if they are really happening but i know in my mind that i'm asleep because things can't really happen but its thoughts that i am controlling.

Dreams are funner then drugs, but unfortunaitly i have a hard time haveing them or remembering them, One thing i do is leave a window open so i keep ketting cold and wakeing up to mess with my covers, it usually works. i think i have had a lucid dream but i dont really remember it. I never remember my dreams as being clear.

lucid dreaming is possible.

i remember when i was yound i had a dream i was in these mountains with a bunch of my friends and there were these huge black holes that went down into darkness. we were avoiding them until i realized i was dreaming. so i just jumped down one of the holes and i landed almost immedietly. the fall wasnt long at all. i didnt get hurt at all. so i yelled up to my friends that i knew that i was dreaming and it was ok to fall in the holes. after i said that, they gave me a dirty looks and walked out of view. i got confused, then i woke up.

i havent had any lucid dreams in a long time. i used to have them a lot when i was young, but not anymore. who knows.

what exactly is a lucid dream??? is it where u cannot control your dreams, and your literaly not consious about your thoughts and hella shit happens?? or is it one of those controlled dreams? go check out the 'we should make a weird dream" thread its a thread about peoples weird dreams

Guest professor poopatronic

a lucid dream is a dream that you know is a dream.

i remember a while back i was dreaming and something made me start to realize it and i said out loud, "is this a dream?" and everyone around me was just like "you fuckin dumbass" and i went back to doing whatever it was i was doing. i was really pissed when i woke up and realized thta it actually had been a dream.

i might have had one before...here is one of my dreams (not realted to anything[im paraphrasing])

im getting chased by the zombies of resident evil 2.

they caught up with me, they ate me.

i wake up.

take a piss.

drank water.

went back to sleep.

pretend to be immortal and come back to life.

shot those muthafuckers down with a chain gun.

another one...im falling down lie a cliff...before i actually wake-up, i get this funny feeling especially in both my legs...before i make contact with the surface..i wake up...sometimes on the floor

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

lucid dreaming is possible.

i remember when i was yound i had a dream i was in these mountains with a bunch of my friends and there were these huge black holes that went down into darkness. we were avoiding them until i realized i was dreaming. so i just jumped down one of the holes and i landed almost immedietly. the fall wasnt long at all. i didnt get hurt at all. so i yelled up to my friends that i knew that i was dreaming and it was ok to fall in the holes. after i said that, they gave me a dirty looks and walked out of view. i got confused, then i woke up.

i havent had any lucid dreams in a long time. i used to have them a lot when i was young, but not anymore. who knows.

you can talk?

ive died in my sleep before. i think i was getting shot in the head, but after i died i remember just going into another dream.

the one time i can clearly remember lucid dreaming was this crazy dream where i was falling off this huge building and in mid fall i realized i was dreaming, hit the ground and jumped off the ground like a spring and landed on the top of another building. i pogo'd around on top of buildings and stuff for awhile. i wish that would happen more.

Oh man, laziness is cruel to me in the morning.

I wake up, but im still lying there, and I drift somewhere between sleep and being awake, because Im thinking of what I need to do... but then Im almost dreaming that I'm doing what I need to be, all while Im still asleep.

The craziest experience I have in and out is the one when you fall... for me its usually not anything big (cuz im not afraid of it and I jump off of high stuff for fun) but it's like tripping forward. Then I wake up feeling that motion, and it just stops all of a sudden. I honestly love the feel of just dropping from stuff. Not falling dangerously, but just kinda dropping by choice.

Archived