LTS_KOG_2002

Paul_Pheonix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BIG COUNTRY

That calling first shit is almost as gay as the artcrimes servers. shit takes foever. I like the cute lil orange zeser. 's about it.

Zes is dope cause he rocks that style and intertwines things and u can still read it. But that one (i think its drye but i cant read it) what is that about? I can tell he has artistic skills but you can never read it. Especially if its on a train or a freeway your never gunna be able to read it.

If there are any LTS's on this board please explain this (im not dissing everyone in your crew has mad skillz, but do they just not care if we can read it or not?

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

god dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nut: niggass are off the chain styles are 2 much and that virgin mary issssss 2 much 4 wordssssssssssssssssssssss off the hizzzzzzzzzzzzzzayneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

O, what i would have given to ride the warriors race, but i had to bounce out the city that day. My homie told me that that shit was prolly the sickest shit hed done in his life. Mad sherm, heroin, drunken debauchery, yall NY fools know the deal. I heard the cutters were reppin it. Those are the homies, herd they ran into a bit o trouble. on a more relevant note im glad to see LTS still crushin, its a good look ya heard!

Holla!!!!!!!!!

Archived