LTS San Fran

Ezra1.0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest [Slug_604]
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES:

I DONT KNOW IF YOU HAVE THIS FRANCHISE IN YOUR CITY, BUT HERE..."churches chicken" KICKS ASS!!! -WHERES MY BEER?

damn strait it does!!

Im with the professor... bomb anything in your path.... as for the the fools that say they have no respect for people who hit churches, suck a cock while takin it in the ass with a 12 foot strap on dildo from the virgin mary...(you feeble minded shit) ... why should you care... you dont attend the building that was hit so fuck off... thats all... you can go now BITCHES... hey donnie nice post, it gave me a place to vent... after all it is just a guilding constructed by humans.... not by the god you fear.

Originally posted by prostetik gonad:

Im with the professor... bomb anything in your path.... as for the the fools that say they have no respect for people who hit churches, suck a cock while takin it in the ass with a 12 foot strap on dildo from the virgin mary...(you feeble minded shit) ... why should you care... you dont attend the building that was hit so fuck off... thats all... you can go now BITCHES... hey donnie nice post, it gave me a place to vent... after all it is just a guilding constructed by humans.... not by the god you fear.

why do ppl think it makes them 'hardcore' when they talk shit over the net..?..

Archived