lsd.

ceilingblue

has anybody heard of somebody getting "touched" or "hit" by acid. from what i understand, it seems to have a little following in the underground dance culture. your supposed to take a large amount of acid at one time and from that you are supposed to become enlightened or "touched".

yes, it's a very stupid idea but the reason i ask if anybody has heard of it is because yesterday evening i was given six or so tabs of some real next level acid. i took two and gave two to a real good friend of mine. the trip lasted all afternoon and all night and was not very good. real extreme, real hard. i guess standard acid that is taken in clubs is like that, but i really don't know being as i never have been to rave before or never really had the desire to go.

has anybody heard of this before?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've read of extremely spiritual, borderline enlightenment trips with mushrooms. i say borderline enlightenment because i don't think you can become truly enlightened while on drugs. with shrooms, from what i understand, it is something you have to prepare for and build up to. just cause you eat 10 grams of shrooms doesn't mean you'll have a level 5/quasi-enlightenment trip. there's meditation, there's many trips before that one. i dunno about lsd though, got a bum hit once and was glad cause i stick to the natural stuff.

if you haven't been there, check out the lsd section at www.erowid.org, that's where i read about the mushie enlightenment. if there's any truth behind being touched by lsd i think they would have the info on it. i don't see any connection though between hallucinogenic enlightenment and raves. i would think enlightenment would come anywhere but a rave. someplace quieter perhaps. of course i wouldn't know cause i haven't been to one. a night of clubbing is enough to make me want to stay away from all that shit.

acid seems to have a hallow type of feel to it esp. when it's the thoughts you have. thinking in circles almost.

the newness deadness of everything. w. burroughs wrote a lot about it.

i've thought about it and i think i'm though with acid all together. it's that great and doesn't get any better. almost pointless really.

if you take alot of acid... pop your neck it releases some cause it goes into your spinal cord and you can have like a 30 second trip...so ive heard i dont drop cid so i wouldnt know i dont do drugs only weed and other stuff lol

Say hello to Mr. Skitzo-fuckin-phrenia. Acid is cool if you enjoy never really knowing if you are going to be in the same plane of reality as everyone else ever again. Is it worth it? From my experience and that of other loved ones.. NO!

Guest professor poopatronic

i did acid a LOT for about a year, and it's really fun and all, but it's really not worth it. stick to shrooms, and don't go overboard with those either. that is all.

enlightenment from drugs?? read up on enlightenment, and soon you will discover that the path that leads there is one of purity

the eightfold path that leads to enlightenment:

Right understanding

Right Thought

Right Speech

Right Action

Right Livelihood

Right Effort

Right Mindfulness

Right Concentration

• 2 weeks later...

only weed for me fo sheezey....i found half a optimo blunt last night NICCEEEEE gonna smoke that and i have a 1/2 oz so im gonna party like its 1999....but i did do acid once pretty... but i wont do anything besides weed now

Originally posted by the common cold:

i know this and i take every precaution in doing so. i don't take lsd daily or weekly. it's more like bi-monthy, if that.

it doesn't matter how often you do... even if u only take it once you could get a flashback out of no where of your trip in like 25 years... acid makes u crazy

Originally posted by jojoo13:

i just took two hits laast weekend it had dancing condoms on it it was lame no wonder why its so cheap

one of my friends had dancing condoms that shit blows... their were eyeballs crows purple blotter and white blotter going around here recently the purple was good

Guest cocaine mustache

whoa. i quit reading this board out of spite for all the stupid threads that you kids post and i come back tonight out of boredom and find this thread still here. only reaasurred me that you all are a bunch of dweebs..

Originally posted by dirtroad:

Say hello to Mr. Skitzo-fuckin-phrenia. Acid is cool if you enjoy never really knowing if you are going to be in the same plane of reality as everyone else ever again. Is it worth it? From my experience and that of other loved ones.. NO!

What plane of reality would that be?

------------------

"...and the words of the prophets were written on the subway walls..." Simon and Garfunkel

this chump in my neighborhood regards himself as some drug guru. he thinks he has been touched by revelations from his acid and mushroom trips. he said he learned not to be materialistic. he rocks cellphones, buys his hippie clothes with a goldcard and drives a BMW. it may be a mixed message...?

------------------

The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older- Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

• 1 year later...
Guest evidence

dude.. b as in gay....

that shit at the end of your post is the single most lame thing i have ever heard. i bet your dumb ass trys to do that shit too. "yea! lord boomshaker get me stoned". you fuckin idiot.

man i watched this kid bug on acid at my house once he ate two gelcaps and started tripping his nuts off all he could say was lsd, tonight, is my mother gonna be mad at me, he just kept repeating it over and over agian then he started trying to get naked me and his boys had to carry him out of my house past my mom and he started saying lsd tonight is my mother gonna be mad at me to my mom then he just busted out with i want to have sex with my mother right as were getting him out the door, we brought this poor kid to a cemetary and made him hang out with us there until he calmed down it was fucking one of the greatest nights, i still cant get over the fact that he told my mom that he wanted to have sex with his mother while tripping on acid, man i want to eat acid again..

Archived