loyalty day

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Loyalty Day? Why does that sound so much like a Cuban/Soviet holiday?

You know what the real problem is don't you? It's those fucking veterans, see they already have TWO (2) days to honor their service to our country, while the only days we have to express national spirit are Independence Day and Flag day. This balanced approach is obviously unfair... we NEED Rat Out Your Parent's Stash day too! Contact your Congressman.

Originally posted by Krook

isn't may 1st like a HUGE Chinese holiday that they had to call of this year cuz of SARS...

Not exactly... it's May Day, a huge Communist holiday, and the Fascists come out too...

May 1st Used to be "Law Day."

I guess there are so many laws being broken in the White House that they thought they needs to change the focus a little. This is pretty funny, because I watched "1984" on cable twice yesterday.

("Deutchland, Deutchland, UBER ALLES...")

Don't say I didn't warn you. GO BUY A MILITARY RIFLE AND A CASE OF AMMUNITION. LOL. "You crazy kids! What will you think up next?"

"You are a Thought Criminal....and a double plus ungood Thought Criminal, at that."

Archived