1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

low class jobs...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ANSWER, Aug 12, 2001.

1. ANSWER

ANSWER 12oz Member

low class jobs...

Discussion started by ANSWER - Aug 12, 2001

Com'on, i bet the majority of people in here got one, and you know you hate it. I work at a pizza joint, busin tables, talk about stupid. Dont you hate being sooo broke that most of the time when you look in your wallet, you dont even have enough money to eat at your local chinese buffet? That's some shit, if you never have over 5 bucks in your wallet than my guess is you either dont have a job, or you got a shitty one. I mean, i get paid as much in 2 weeks as my dad does in 2 hours....what the fuck... Yet, he gives me no money, why? dont ask me shit... So, does anyone else have any low class job situation?

ANSWER - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. Klypse

Klypse 12oz Elite Member

Klypse - Replied Aug 12, 2001

Payless <---- whut whut, now thats a shitty job. we get like 5 customers a day.

Klypse - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! 12oz Member

tow up from tha flow up ! - Replied Aug 12, 2001

Does coffee house and waitress count? I mean you can work 40 hours doing just about anything and still maintain if you know how to manage your money. Learn to shop at thrift stores, used CD stores, cook your own food, take the bus, walk, or ride a bike when you can, go to frat parties and drink their beer instead of buying your own. When I was bussin tables I was makin about $12 on average including tip out. Maybe you should go to a better or more expensive restaurant to work.

------------------
    PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

tow up from tha flow up ! - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. my mom buys my clothes

my mom buys my clothes 12oz Member

my mom buys my clothes - Replied Aug 12, 2001

yup, ive got a real shitty job. ive been there for almost 3 years, and i still only make 6.40 and theres really no promotion chance till im 18 in a year, and i dont want the promotion then anyway cause it just means much more work with hardly any more money. the one good thing about it is since ive been there so long i pretty much wont get fired so i can come in real late all the time and get in a little troube but still be alright.

my mom buys my clothes - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. Tofu

Tofu 12oz Senior Member

Tofu - Replied Aug 12, 2001

At least your mom buys your clothes!!

Tofu - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Ski Mask - Replied Aug 12, 2001

argh, I'm desprately trying to avoid getting another "low class job" but I cant hold out any longer. I actually considered going back to doing night maintenance at a mcdicks....but I came to my senses. Warehouse job here I come...

Ski Mask - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. ANSWER

ANSWER 12oz Member

ANSWER - Replied Aug 12, 2001

seriously, you can only last at a low class job soo long, it's a given, face it. First i was a bag boy at a grocery store and i pushed carts it was all fine and dandy until winter came around. Christmas grocery shoppers.....so i bagged all that shit. and of course they take their carts outside to their cars. But there's one problem, the ground is snow and ice, not a sheet of ice but mixed together in the form that you can roll the carts in cause it;s clogged with snow and ice which turns to just ice. Therefore i dragged two carts in at a time.....that blew. Then i quit before summer came, fuck pushing carts in the heat...that shit would kill me. Why do you think i write at night?
    With the bus boy bit, i always come in at 5 and never know when i'll get off. So some nights i'll make 12-19(19 being the most in my history) or i'll work short shift i'm talking 2 hours, why the hell do i even work there? i dont know. dont ask. but like tonight i worked 2 hours and got a 3 dollar tip...now what the fuck is that about...the waitresses get 50 dollars each and i get 3 between 5 of'em. where's the equality???

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Aug 12, 2001

Selling women's shoes like Al Bundy.

I used to work for this like Mail Boxes Etc. place. I got paid min wage when it was 4.25. I had to drive to the post office and drop shit off lift boxes and shit. I did everything right and the bitch fired me after 2 months. The worst part was she had some retarded dude working there for like 4 years. If I didnt do shit better than that dude, WTF.

------------------
    "The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."
    Confucius , Analects
    [​IMG]

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Aug 12, 2001

http://www.wfu.edu/users/betty/betty_coopersmall.JPG'>
    "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK i work at mcdonalds FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK"

------------------
    $$$[i]666[b]MAKROS[/b]666[/i]$$$

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  10. dr. frink one

dr. frink one 12oz Elite Member

dr. frink one - Replied Aug 12, 2001

does anybody work in a place like home depot or some place where they have tons of paint and reap the benifits?

dr. frink one - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. dsel.ufd

dsel.ufd New Jack

dsel.ufd - Replied Aug 12, 2001

I worked at Home Depot for like 3 years man I hated that place,anyways I never worked in the actuall paint dept. but I do know its hard to steal cause all the trash gets compacted to discorage tryin the throw it away and get it later thing plus they usallly check employyes bags when your going out,plus you dont wanna get caught stealin from your employer,I just think that would look bad in the eyes of future employers.

dsel.ufd - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. Klypse

Klypse 12oz Elite Member

you dont get a discount if you work at home depot?

13. Klypse

Klypse 12oz Elite Member

The sad part is I'm starting to look like him

14. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ 12oz Veteran Member

*ZEMONEDOE$ - Replied Aug 12, 2001

im union,so dont say shit to me.
    i got a hundred motherfuckers with pipes behind me.

*ZEMONEDOE$ - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. ANSWER

ANSWER 12oz Member

ANSWER - Replied Aug 12, 2001

LOL!!! i was union at the grocery store