LOVE.

Guest iced out mocha

Guest iced out mocha

What do you consider love. How far would you go for love and why does love fucking hurt so much? I dunno. I dunno. I dunno. :-(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

which answer do you want the straight philosophy.... love in defined terms is unconditional acceptance and forgiveness, that is great in theory that is how "god" loves us in theory, and that is how we should attempt to love "god" but dont turn away just yet i havent gotten to the juiciness... is that how it works no never ever ever ever ever ever....

love fucking sucks. all the things we place on it all the songs we write about it all the broken fists and nites of flightful wings and boston moonrises are all shit when it fades like dirt... why because we are selfish pricks and think it feels so great to be in that love to be around that heart to swing from starts and kiss electric lips... i love it i throw myself in and out of love on a daily basis, but what i hate is the lies that come with real love the covering up who you are to fall and then revealing it to show who you really are and then things change the good ol catch22 we fall apart because of cupids god damn arrows i need them to wake up i need them to cry myself to sleep, i guess it is an endless cycle when you are bleeding from the wrists and forgot your lithium and it is the fifteenth time you have listened to the new saves the gay album and the smiths would make you rush into a moving train. it sucks. its great its fucking love.

trainwreck hearts dont feel so good when everything is just a bad glass memory.

love makes you write shit like that it makes you paint stupid emo catch phrases it makes you sing songs in show tune form and ride your bike without hands over potholes and fall on your head and laugh because you are hoding your heart pinning it to your sleeve and leaving it open to slingshot sally and her poison rock. so she can bite and chew on your fucking aorta and say oh nothing is wrong i just like the blood on my lips....

Originally posted by Pilau Hands:

i love my real friends

i love my immediate family

i love places on the earth

i love moments and memories

i really like girls

i really like sex

i don't need either

Thats a level 6 bumpski.

i agree........although, i haven't been loved/had sex in the past.......two months,.

And it sucks.......in a way.

Guest Pilau Hands

i love my real friends

i love my immediate family

i love places on the earth

i love moments and memories

i really like girls

i really like sex

i don't need either

Archived