Love Lost

cole1

Good Morning all,

Now that all the insanity is over I can write. For those of you who knew Jeff well will know who is writing this letter. Jeff was my first love, my best friend and my soul mate. Through the love of the city and art we found eachother in 1999. Through the years we molded together as one. I had finally found someone just like me. Crazy graff missions, trips to Cape Cod, New Hamphire, Montreal and the Carribean......sitting at home blazing and drawing nonstop, taking pictures, telling jokes, pretending to be badgers....hahha. I have so many memories of this man. Things began to fall apart in 2002 due to "differences" and although I didnt agree with some of his choices, We stayed in touch through out the years, and close friends and family were sure we would love again, but I never stopped loving and I knew he didnt either. The reason that I am sharing this with 12ozprophet is because I know that there are alot of you on here that remember our 4 years together, 2 peas in a pod. I love some of you so much and Im so sad that we reconnected during such a devastating time. I have boxes of memories that I would like to share with you all, but I know Jeff would be angry if I showed anything but the tough talkin, bombing bandit Teaze.lol. but I will post some pictures of a side of Jeff that noone knew. The romantic loving individual that I knew and a couple other lucky women knew as well. Dance, if you are reading this I wish you were here with us to share the pain, but Im sure you are dealing with it in your own way. Jillian, if you are reading this, this is the time to put our differences aside and like I told you yesterday, he would have been so happy to see us embrace on his behalf. So Now I put aside all of my hate and anger, and I offer forgivness.....

A couple months ago I told Jeff I was painting and he was so excited, we sat in my studio for 6 hours while he painted me a sign for my store. That was the last time I saw him and I couldnt have asked for a better last memory.....And last but not least Debbie, Dick, Val and Justin...you ARE my second family and I love you guys so much. I will not pity you because I know you are stronger than that, just know that when ever you want to laugh and reminise you know where to find me.

I know that some day we will meet again. I love you so much Jeffrey Michael Campbell, the crazy artist from Pembroke that entered me and my families life and made me believe in true love.

R.I.P Teaze

May 14, 1978-March 25, 2005

I would like to share a poem witten by my mother...because im sure you all remember the day Jeff walked into your life.

The Day You Walked Into Our Lives...

Why can't we believe

That we will never see you again

The promise of today

Brings everlasting life

And yet, we grieve and think of you

The way you were when we first met

You came into our home

With open heart and gifts of love

Gentle spirit and kind ways you showed our girl

And brought laughter and tears

And yet, we grieve and think of you

Your impish smile and quirky style

We miss those days

When you would stay up all night

You and our girl

Like One

At work with pen and paint

And great delight

A paper left, a work of art

The enchanted world where both would find

That special bond our girl and you

So deeply felt and do still feel

A bond so deep that life itself

And death us part

Will never leave our souls, our hearts

And so today a promise made

Of everlasting life

We celebrate your gifts to us

In them, we find your heart and soul

And yet, we grieve and remember you

Your joyful ways

Your love of life

We hold so close

Forever dear, we will not forget

The day you walked into our life

God speed......Jude March 27,2005

I have many pictures and drawings to share....i will post em as soon as I get them all ready. God Bless.

Cole.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.