LOVE GRAFFITI.......dont sleep

Guest INDEPENDENZA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest montanaman

wat the ??????????????????????????????????

i dont dout the last one being real but those other ones sure look like they was fake jobs posted and pasted on after wards.. just my opinion

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

I dont think its fake. Dont they (foreign people) have better

color selections, than we do? With compatible caps.

Well, depending on where theyre at. Ive seen bright ass

shit on european cars, and Im sure thats the same shit.

hahahahhahahaha! that's some shit you'd do for a female who isnt worth wasting paint for. And i don't care what you say, those shits are FAKE... damn thats sad... I've heard of people doing shit like that with NY cleans, but for girls names (ANDRE?) on some streetbombing shit with gay colors... that was uncalled for!

i think they're real (that first one is kinda weird though), based on hardcopy flicks my friend brought back from europe.... and im glad to see some andre letters, although i like his funny little characters that he does in a lot more places in a lot more countries than most people on this board will ever do.....

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

look at the reflections off the wet floor, and the blue car hood,

in the OLYMPIA pic. Yeah, you can do that in photoshop, but

why? They got bright colors. Photoediting software might

have helped in making the colors more brilliant, but its not fake.

blah blah blah…you guys are making me laugh. :crazy:

dude, look at the pic i posted, those colours shouldnt stand out like that, look at the rest of the lighting in that image, ive seen that euro paint, but nothings that brights most of them look real, but sorry, that last one has to be fake. it just doesent fit.

Its probably real.. Its funny to think that if one of you guys had never said anything about it being fake, then all these other comments would have been something like "yeah, thats fucking off the hook, look at how much it stands out." Fucking think for your self..

Oh yeah, go look at the site too.

Andre is pretty up in paris, and I saw some of his stuff that was done in some pretty insane "jump off the wall" colors...

http://www.deadinthedirt.com/postingfor12oz/kinkosnerd/andre.jpg'> I took this just a few months ago..

Originally posted by mapo wc

da burg has a point..look at that Andre piece..its painted on a storefront, type-deal. but anyway, the wall is in front of the doors..and supposedly the paint goes over the walls and doors..but the whole piece is one plane..get what im saying?

look closer at the "e" its not on one plane. .

i doubt that those pics are fake..i've seen Euro stuff like that before were it looks fake but isn't. yea it looks fake but like buddy said "better color selection, caps blah blah". i dont know about the olympia pic though to pull the colors of like that is possible but the whole pic just looks funny.

Originally posted by mapo wc

da burg has a point..look at that Andre piece..its painted on a storefront, type-deal. but anyway, the wall is in front of the doors..and supposedly the paint goes over the walls and doors..but the whole piece is one plane..get what im saying?

If they photo-shopped the image, why wouldn't they just have moved the bomb over to the left a little so the "e" didn't overlap onto the doors, in order to make it look more convincing? I think it's real and the reason it overlaps is cause he ran out of room but is a good enough writer to make it look good.

Archived