Love fucking hurts...

l0rdka0s

anyone feeling this shit????????????

Do you remember when we cried together.

Do you remember all the times we spent not talking.

Do you remember when i broke your heart.

Do you remember when i picked up all the pieces and tried to glue you back together,

And do you remember when i told you i loved you,

And that i was eternally sorry.

I said i would never hurt you again.

Do you think this pain i feel right now makes it even between us?

Even though this distance shrinks and grows between us.

I try to move, and i fail.

I try to talk to you but the words wont come out.

I keep repeating the same sentences over and over.

Well do you remember?

Do you remember when you left me waiting in the dark, all alone, crying to myself.

Hoping that you might come back to me.

Do you remember when i lied to you,

And do you remember when i destroyed all our trust.

When you cried and i held you,

but...

I dont think you remember tha im still all alone without you.

And do you remember at the begining or end of the days that i still love you.

That i still want you,

That i would give my life to erase my memory from your mind,

So that you wouldnt be in pain.

So that we wont suffer.

And that i feel like i cant go on without knowing that someday when im well again,

you will embrace my death stricken body and look into my eyes...

Tell me you LOVE ME,

Tell me im lost,

that im dead,

that im gone.

So...

Remember my name,

Remember my face,

Remember I am a liar,

A cheat,

A loser,

A martyr,

A prophet,

An artist,

Your first love,

Your last heart break,

Your best friend,

A knight in rusty armor,

A soldier of constant apathy,

A person you used to want to know,

A man you used to be in love with...

But dont forget,

That i gave you my heart,

That i will love you now and forever,

And dont forget that you saw my soul,

And that you read these words,

And when i feel all alone,

I will remember how we fell in love,

And how i still havent been able to stand back up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was counting

The good things about this city

The only good thing is you are not here

When you're around it

Makes it hard to be what I need to be

I was trying to breathe

I was dying to breathe, breathe, breathe

I was hoping I'd never

Have to write this song again

The kind of song that makes

You want to hang

Your headached - head

And I was hoping

That I would never fall in love again

'Cause that would be the end

Of everything (you're everything)

My parents fell in love

And all I got was life

And all I ever wanted

Was to not be alone

I've been wearing this new outfit called

"Quit while you're ahead"

Your smiles are the end

Your eyes are the end, the end, the end

I was hoping I'd never

Have to write this song again

The kind of song that makes

You want to hang

Your headached - head

And I was hoping

That I would never fall in love again

'Cause that would be the end

Of everything (you're everything)

Just hang your head

Just close you eyes

Just hide your heart

Hide your heart

I believe that when I'm gone

My love will live in song

This is not where I wanted to be

I wanted to be

I believe that when I'm gone

My love will live in song

This is not where I wanted to live

I wanted to live

because ima whacko i want you all to know my business

The following is a collection of two letters. One is a letter you wrote to me when i lived at la frontera and the first time we broke up, and the other is a poem/letter i wrote to you about a week after we cut it off. Im not giving you this shit to make you feel down or try to get you back as a girlfriend. I am doing this to prove a point. You and i were meant to be friends if not together, and it kills me everyday i go on and cant talk to you on the phone or see your beautiful face. You might think that im dramatic or whatever but im not. Im a passionate person and very loyal to my friends. I may not have treated you very well as a girlfriend but im willing to start over and be the best freind you have ever had, if i havent done that already. I would do anything for you too, id give my life for you because i love you more than anyone i know besides my family. I want you to take some serious time to think about this. I know in three years that i never wrote anything for you and that was a mistake. Read these starting with the one you wrote then read what i wrote. I have one more thing i want you to read but it is somewhere i cant get to, for now. Im keeping the original to this letter because its very sentimental to me, i also kept the pictures you gave me.

Sully,

Ive been thinking a lot lately about us. You are, and ALWAYS will be my best friend and i would do anything for you. But lately it seems as though were just not happy with each other... as a couple anyway. Like when it comes to weekends we can never agree on what to do. Like last night at fazolis when you told me to fuck off. WE would do so much better if we didnt have to worry about jealousy or spending time together. We argue way to much. All i want is for us to be happy. A couple of weeks ago you metnioned something about us seeing other people.. well it being 2 days before our aniversary was a key indicator that it wasnt exactly working for you either. I just want to be able to say in forty years, "daniel sullivan is my bestest friend!!" and it be true. If we go on being unhappy we will eventually break up on bad terms and never speak. Im crying as i write this(what a surprise!), remembering all that we have been through and every little thing only you and i do and say, but you jsut dont seem happy with my anymorea nd that makes me unhappy. I want to still be able to go to a punk show with you and watch gangster movies with you and call you before i go to sleep and tell you goodnight. I love you so much and i want it to stay that way forever. Youre my best friend, daniel, and i love you fromt he bottom of my heart. I cant go on seeing you unhappy with me. I really to tell you all of this but it is 3:30am and i didnt want to wake you. Youre a great person I love you and admire everythinga bout you, but maybe we were meant to be best freinds. Hell, maybe we were really meant to be together and we just need time... who knows. We were obviously brought together for some reason, I used to think it was that we were perfect for each other, and maybe we are just in a different way. You picked me up when i was down and i would have died if i hadnt met you. I thank you for everything you have done for me so far and all the time youve spent with me over the past year. I think we have grown apart as boyfriend ans girlfriend and closer than ever as best freinds. I want to go to church with you on sunday, it will mean the world to me, ill get my shift covered. Im so confused right now sully.

I love you sully, always

BIBBEY

Dearest Bear,

Its sad to see how this letter is only two years old and how people can fade away from thier words and convictions. I know im guilty, i know i messed up and i siad i was sorry 70 times 70. I mean the things i say in this poem, every last bit. You cant go on in life without mending broken bonds. That shit will come back to haunt you. I know that you are still only 18 and you dont quite understand what the real world is like and that your friends are the only things you have beyond family in this fucked up system. IT has taken me three years outta high school to realize how fucked up the mentality of people in this country are when it comes to friendship, relationships, family and loyalty. It really doesnt exist, and if you want to act like you are more mature than you are and of higher intellect than the average person, then you will understand why it hurts me so much. I used to be able to call you at anytime in the day and you would answer the phone or you sould call me back asap. I used to freak when i couldnt get a hold of you, i still do, it gives me anxiety. In fact it keeps me awake at night pondering whther or not you look at the caller ID and decide not to answer it. Im not swtupid and you hsould know that but you keep acting like im not wrth shit to you. Im sure you would return garths phone calls. HE isnt going to replace me, as a friend , maybe as someone who can fill that rotten void of needing to be with some one because you are scared of being alone. Im not scared of being alone anymore, but i am scared of never ever being able to love anyone again because we cant make things go back to thee way we were as friends. I know i am a very complex person who is never satisfied and selfish at times but we all have our flaws and so do you, but i looked past alot of those things because i love you, i truly love you. If you truly love me like you told me three weeks ago, then you will spen some time with me, some quality time like when we used to talk for hours. read this and if it doesnt make you feel anything but more anger and hurt towards me thats fine, maybe some day you will come around but until that point i am dead. By the way, girls hate it when you talk about other girls hehe. I just want you to know how hard it is for me to talk to other girls trying to move on and shit, i cant not mention you becuase you are always on my mind, and they all think ima fucking player. okay enough im rambling.

Do you remember when we cried together.

Do you remember all the times we spent not talking.

Do you remember when i broke your heart.

Do you remember when i picked up all the pieces and tried to glue you back together,

And do you remember when i told you i loved you,

And that i was eternally sorry.

I said i would never hurt you again.

Do you think this pain i feel right now makes it even between us?

Even though this distance shrinks and grows between us.

I try to move, and i fail.

I try to talk to you but the words wont come out.

I keep repeating the same sentences over and over.

Well do you remember?

Do you remember when you left me waiting in the dark, all alone, crying to myself.

Hoping that you might come back to me.

Do you remember when i lied to you,

And do you remember when i destroyed all our trust.

When you cried and i held you,

but...

I dont think you remember tha im still all alone without you.

And do you remember at the begining or end of the days that i still love you.

That i still want you,

That i would give my life to erase my memory from your mind,

So that you wouldnt be in pain.

So that we wont suffer.

And that i feel like i cant go on without knowing that someday when im well again,

you will embrace my death stricken body and look into my eyes...

Tell me you LOVE ME,

Tell me im lost,

that im dead,

that im gone.

So...

Remember my name,

Remember my face,

Remember I am a liar,

A cheat,

A loser,

A martyr,

A prophet,

An artist,

Your first love,

Your last heart break,

Your best friend,

A knight in rusty armor,

A soldier of constant apathy,

A person you used to want to know,

A man you used to be in love with...

But dont forget,

That i gave you my heart,

That i will love you now and forever,

And dont forget that you saw my soul,

And that you read these words,

And when i feel all alone,

I will remember how we fell in love,

And how i still havent been able to stand back up.

Guest KING BLING

Though well intended, creative struggle and originality serves to further your healing and the unique expression of your ideas.

Avoid words like: soul, heart, forever, love, dead, pain, dark, light, alone.......

They serve to over simplify and make your attempts seem generic/bland to everyone but you. You could retort that it is only for you but than why post it, and even than if it for you why not push your personal limits.

Another point is that you might want to almost entirely eliminate anything that is not an image. Given, poems should know few if any limits. However, poems without imagery that can be used as road markers for the uninvolved reader leaves your ideas bland and often completely out of the readers grasp to become involved. Imagery should be your primary focus, don't tell me you're sad, show me...

...poetry class has served me for the first time

My first love I met when I was 15 on extacy at a rave at ceasar's palace on mission and cesar chavez in san francisco on 1/15/94.

I still love her to this day.

In fact I called her mothers house and spoke with her mom on easter after she had allready driven back to her house on the beach where she lives and teaches kindergarten now.

I Love her. An Italian woman from a mafia family gone the right way like mine.

I had a day dream today about picking her up in my car and taking her and her parents to a restraunt and paying for it.

Then theres the day dream about marrying her and making babies with her.

I think it was the first sign that I missed.

I told her I loved her and I knew I loved her ever since I met her.

I asked her to marry me when I was 15/16 and I know it is what I must do.

whatever you fucking loser.

at least i know i can be honorable and go to my first love and have good chance of raising babies with her hand in marriage as well as her parents blessing.

seriously dude.

dont ever tell me your message board name cause i will whoop your ass until your beat bloody and bruised.

Originally posted by mr_president

"dont ever tell me your message board name?"

:lol: dont look now guy! but its mr_president... :lol:

seriously dude, dont get all pissy, im just fucking with you... hahahaha

getting all worked up and shit... ahhahaha

clownin!

how do you guys find this guy anoying??

lol...i can go to sleep happy now.

Guest KING BLING

Someone else posted this before:

O DO NOT LOVE TOO LONG

SWEETHEART, do not love too long:

I loved long and long,

And grew to be out of fashion

Like an old song.

All through the years of our youth

Neither could have known

Their own thought from the other's,

We were so much at one.

But O, in a minute she changed --

O do not love too long,

Or you will grow out of fashion

Like an old song.

Yeats

Guest -MOE LESTER-

wow, your all a bunch of

EMO FAGS!!!!!!!!

damn i hate reading all these depressing love threads but i find it helps me get over my first love....she dissed me 8 months ago today actaully, and i still love her, and think bout her everyday...i hope everything goes well with you.....or at least better than things with me did....let me warn you though....this girl who dissed me said she wanted to be best friends with me too, and that no matter what we will always be there for each other....needless to say...i seen her once, talked to her a few times on the phone, and got one return letter from her....i wrote her like 8 or something...she did recently try to get back intouch with me because she missed me or something like that...but she was supposed to call me back about 3 weeks ago...and im still waiting....i just emailed her telling her im sick of this shit and not waiting for her to come around any longer...why should i care so much if she doesnt ya know?

Archived