Louisville Shitty Graffiti...

recknhoodz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ItS SiK

hahaha what a fuckin loser^^....i cant delete this thread cuz they banned me...thumbs down..and 502 u stupid moterfucker...theres 9 fuckin ppl in ack soon to 12 if u knew shit about graffit u dumb fuckin idoit!..shut ur mouth before i shut it for u!!

knowing how many people are in ACK has nothing to do about what i know about graffiti, and if there are 9 people, name them apparently they dont get out because the only people i see from ack is you and that fool cens. Even if you had a big crew it doesnt mean shit, if they cant paint, or get out. you have no skill.

Hey sIK i have got an idea, if your listening i say we battle, no point in keeping this thread alive to shit talk. i say we post a sketch, go to any wall you want and then post the finished piece. You say i know nothing about graffiti, yet you havent seen any of my stuff. reply if you up for it.

maybe if u write me and email or something 502 we can....yall act like i give a fuck...ods dont ever fuckin type again or im knockin outur front teeth..meet me somewhere u lil bitch!..i would be more than happy to hand ur teeth back to you!..your nothin but a lil bitch..and now u can be a toy for typin? wtf god kid get a life go paint get ur name up or something...stop wastin ur fuckin time on this thread talkin shit..HAVE A REASON TO TALK SHIT..maybe if u got up or had ur name out...ppl wouldnt hate but since u talk soo much shit..i dont think neone is gonna like u!..jus meet me is all im sayin...u claim u wanna whoop me..haha but yea lets do it chump dont be scared...502 email me state ur name and we can battle..

sik i am not going to waste my time to email you when we have a thread right here. this thread is nothing but you talking shit. so just use it to talk, i'm writing kise right now i will have a piece up by this friday. ill post skecth then post the actual wall, do the same if your up for it, then maybe you will settle your shit talking down.

respond to this.

i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!

mc hammer pants

i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!fucki like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!

Originally posted by deformatron

mc hammer pants

i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!i like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!fucki like the girls with the pumps and a BUMP!

Originally posted by suicidebombr

sik, damn you're a hard ass aren't ya. i bet your one of thos big drug dealers who has like 50 guys to take your back huh? you're gangsta gangsta huh?:lol:

fucking homo didn't even bother to post some fucking flicks.

GHEY THREAD, how about closing it. :idea:

WHO ME!?! OH WAIT, YOU MEANT THE FAKE SIK. NEVERMIND.:lol: :lol:

people are fuckin dumb...IF I COULD CLOSE THIS FUCKIN THREAD I WOULD HAVE A LONG TIME AGO AND NOT LET THIS SHIT TALK CONTINUE...DICKEHEADS LIKE TO BAN SO... I dont care yo ill battle im not a lil bitch or nothin ive never heard of u but fuck it...a sketch and then the piece eh? thats cake lmao whats this battle set on...jus for fun? maybe livin up louisville a lil? we need it..i tried to battle little kid ods but he was scared for his life...i promise i wont hurt you =) SIKE ill beat ur head in...but neways yea i tried to email someone and let me get back on recknhoodz and i dont see it happenin...so this thread remains...

YO LOUIVILLE, I HAVE AN IDEA TO SOLVE YOUR DELEMA.CHECKIT.

INSTEAD OF BITCHING ABOUT HOW WACK YOUR THREAD IS, WHY NOT

1}STOP BITCHING ABOUT HOW WACK SHIT IS AND FOCUS ON WHATEVER POSITIVE YOU HAVE.

2}POST FLICKS.EVEN IF THEY'RE JUST TAGS THEY'RE BETER THAN NOTHING.EVEN IF THEY SUCK.

3}STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO BITE OFF YOUR NOSE TO SPITE YOUR FACE:YALL ARE THE ONLY CITY TO KEEP ASKIN FOR YOUR OWN THREAD TO GET SHUT DOWN (ALL THE WHILE LOGING ON EVERY DAY FOR THE PURPOSE OF BITCHING ABOUT HOW BAD YOUR SCENE SUCKS) . AND NOW THE ONLY REASON YOU EVEN HAVE A FORUM ON HERE IS BECAUSE THE FAKE SIK CREATED A NEW ONE. OTHER WISE YALL WOULD HAVE NOTHING ON 12OZ FOR WRITERS ALL AROUND THE PLANET TO KNOW THAT GRAFFITI EVEN EXISTS IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS.

4}TAKE WHAT YOU HAVE (THIS THREAD) AND MAKE IT INTO SOMETHING.TURN IT INTO A REAL 12OZ THREAD INSTEAD OF BITCHING ABOUT HOW YOU AND YOUR PEER'S ARENT THE NEXT COPE OR RIME OR WHATEVER.

P.S. TO MAKE THIS SHIT REALY GOOD YOU CAN RAG THE HELL OUT OF THE FAKE SIK AND POST FLIX OF IT.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ItS SiK

people are fuckin dumb...IF I COULD CLOSE THIS FUCKIN THREAD I WOULD HAVE A LONG TIME AGO AND NOT LET THIS SHIT TALK CONTINUE...DICKEHEADS LIKE TO BAN SO... I dont care yo ill battle im not a lil bitch or nothin ive never heard of u but fuck it...a sketch and then the piece eh? thats cake lmao whats this battle set on...jus for fun? maybe livin up louisville a lil? we need it..i tried to battle little kid ods but he was scared for his life...i promise i wont hurt you =) SIKE ill beat ur head in...but neways yea i tried to email someone and let me get back on recknhoodz and i dont see it happenin...so this thread remains...

i Seriously doubt you will beat my head in, you have no idea who i am, and you will not find out, you do your piece on whatever wall you want, and i do mine where i want, no contact, just take the pic and post. we let the nuetral people decide whos is best. If you want to battle for cans, im up for that too tell me what you think...