LOST

Gunm

Did anyone watch this show on ABC last night?

It's the one about a passenger plane that crashes in a rather catastrophic fashion on a remote island thousands of miles off course.

There's a grab bag of people (doctor, junkie, fat guy, pregnant woman, a couple of guys who may or may not be terrorists, a japanese couple that no speakee engrish, etc...)...obviously things will get interesting as the characters struggle to overcome language and cultural barriers to survive together.

The potential for some real fucked up plot twists, a total atmosphere of potential distrust/backstabbing and let's not forget the huge Jurassic Park monster thing lurking just behind the treeline making ominous bellowing noises. The part where the pilot gets ripped out of the plane wreckage was really cool.

I'm hooked.:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I thought it was pretty fucking cheesy at certain points. I guess whether or not I like it will depend on what the big scary thing is that fucked up the pilot. if they show it and its a dinosaur...its gonna get the big thumbs down for trying to recreate jurassic park. if they show it and its something stupid looking...it'll be like signs....ghey. so basically it needs to be really fucking ill...or they need to take the hitchcock angle and leave it up to the imagination.

I saw the cast of Lost while i was visiting waikiki. they were having their premiere of the show, and showed it on the big screen on the beach. ( on weekends, they usually show free movies on a giant screen for free, but since the cast of Lost was celebrating, they premiered it) anywho, i got a flick of one of the hobbits, who happen to be on the new show:

some girl got a hug from the hobbit, and literally fell the ground crying b/c she was so star struck.... fucking teenie boppers

edit: my picture isn't working, i'll get it up later

Archived