lost TV remote.....dammit

imported_grim540

I have just realized that I have lost my TV remote somewhere in my room. This shouldn't be that big of a problem, because that is something that happens ofhen right? Well yes a lost TV remote is a comon household crisis, but it is usually found within a few minutes ,it has been but 9 hours of off and on searching...

the channel buttons on the set are broke and the tv is stuck on CNN, I hate CNN for more than 10 minutes at a time...

after one hour I just said "fuck it" and read a book, now I am here and still no TV remote.

Missed Star Trek TNG, Samuri Jack, Futurama, and Home Movies...

not happy

My room is trashed and now I guess my room will need to be thoroughly(sp) cleaned and that pisses me off because that fucks up my whole Friday off from work.

Damn the little things that fuck up a whole day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

clean

your

room

what are you my mom now?!?!? nah just kidding

I just get very few days off from work so shit accumulates over a week and a half. My cleaning day is monday, but now I have to cut into my "Friday of Nothing" and do responsible shit like cleaning my room

Smart: I fell your pain man your week was my year in 2002, I had alot of luck but it was all bad...

but enough of my useless rambling that has no purpose,,,I am sure there is enough of that around here as it is:D

Originally posted by mr.yuck

after having lost my remote to my tv evryday for the past 3 months i came to the conclusion that the remote needs a page button like a cordless phone. You just press a button and it starts beeping really loud.

Hells Yeah.

ive thought of this before, why cant they

Originally posted by mr.yuck

after having lost my remote to my tv evryday for the past 3 months i came to the conclusion that the remote needs a page button like a cordless phone. You just press a button and it starts beeping really loud.

Hells Yeah.

i saw a commercial for a remote with a page button a few years back, suprised it doesnt get advratised more

I lost mine about a ear ago. Now I hve n extendable ski pole siting next to my bed. I use it t push the buttons. Its abut 7 feet long. Reall helps my hand eye-cordintion and I can hit the wright buttn about half the time. If ou dont find it use this or go find a reall long stick. ne day I even lost the ski pole and I had to change it with my finger. Sigh.

Archived