LOST N FOUND .. down south

FLESHEATER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on the subject of that last freight

id say that it is highly homosexual post the same bad flick of the same bad graffiti that you already posted on this board not more than a few weeks ago...not to mention that that freight has been sitting in the same spot which just so happens to be nowhere near "down south"...but then, that would just be an insult to homosexuals...

next time, dont fake the funk...

was it one of you cats that got robbed for your paint there last saturday . And if it wasnt one of you guys that parted with your paint that day , you probably know who did. Or if you dont you will be the observative dude you are and find out so you can tell them who it was that jacked em for the cans. Three guys ummm one from Cincy, one from NY and one from LA. Tell em thanks for the paint and stay away from those reefers.lol

thanks for the replies fellas.. haha

Originally posted by automatik

didnt your mother teach you not to lie.

that last fr8 is still sitting in the same spot its been for 2 weeks.

please dont post youre friends fr8s and try to place off like its moved.

shame on you mr.flesh

YOUR BURNER HERE.. LOL~~~>

http://www.cartogra.com/rs/629D266A-D8DE-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

lol ..good eyes LQQ'N closely at yer area huh lol

• 1 month later...
Guest Dirt Devil

Amen Brother!!!!

Originally posted by 13.oz

thphrie sux the big one fukin bunch of toys if i catch it down south im toying it...................:p :) :) :) :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Yes sir!!! That would definitely get capped in my neck of the woods!!!

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Burner.

Hahahah. For sure.

I am already 37% complete in breaking down every element of the style so I can commence with the biting as soon as possible. Look out! What kind of wall is that painted on? It looks weird.

Guest da wizzard

yo flesh......what photo host are you using....my flics from fotango don't show up for me and im looking for one that will wrk....i can see your flicks so i wondered if you would help me out......peace..:D big ups for mber...seaz...

Archived