the entry card to my building at work

the drivers liscence

and about a hundred dollars.

It shouldnt be too hard to replace the cards,

but take this as a lesson:

If you are stupid drunk and some girl is trying to get into you pants,

make sure yu check the seat of the cab before you leave to make sure

you didn't drop you wallet like this dumb fucker did. no beer,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

losing your wallet has got to be one of the worst feelings in the world....i lost mine last month while i was about to go xmas shopping....i tore the house up looking for it and didnt find it until 3 days later after putting a block on all cards....it was a pain in the ass...

how much loot was in there key???

good luck man,

I lost about a hundred bucks. not really that bad.

and I'm luck that I'm smart enough to NOT carry hard to replace shit.

There's no need to keep your birth certificate on you if you have other ID.

last May, i drank so much rum..

i ended up passed out on the sidewalk in front of the opera house.

the police took me to the ER.

when i came to, i was told i'd had a blood alcohol level of 2.50

i had no more bike or wallet.

i had to go home and sleep it off.

i woke up and cancelled my cards and went to look for my bike

it was locked up out front of the opera house.

i made my way back to the last bar i'd been in to the pay the tab i'd left

the bartender told me he'd found my wallet in the bathroom that morning.

it still everything in it, including money so i could pay the tab even though my cards were cancelled.

that was the only time in 13 years that i've lost my wallet.

:krunk:

When i was about 16 or 17 I broke into some guys car and took his wallet that he left on the middle console. I got about 3 bucks out of it. Later that night i was at a bonfire. I was like "I dont need this wallet anymore and chucked it into the fire. The next day i went to buy some smokes and i ended up pulling his empty wallet out of my pocket.

Being drunk is played.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 9 2005, 03:12 PM

When i was about 16 or 17 I broke into some guys car and took his wallet that he left on the middle console. I got about 3 bucks out of it. Later that night i was at a bonfire. I was like "I dont need this wallet anymore and chucked it into the fire. The next day i went to buy some smokes and i ended up pulling his empty wallet out of my pocket.

Being drunk is played.

ahhahahahaha, sorry but hahahahah

I lost my wallet only once. It was at Berwash Hall at UofT. It was either pickpocketed from me by this girl I was making out with, or it fell out when I was trying to get into some off limits area through the window. It sucks.

haha, the funny thing is, key3, that I did lose my birth certificate that time. It was stupid; I needed it days before, but ended up forgetting to take it out of my wallet after I was done with it. It was a bitch to replace.`

what also sucks is having a great time partying the night away at USC, and comming to realize that my car keys have been lost when it was time for me to leave. It would of been impossible to find, because they converted the house into a beach themed area in which about a foot of sand covered the whole ground.... fun, but very frusturating

Because of this thread, I have just taken my birth certificate and SIN care outta my wallet. I am leaving a deactivated credit card in there though so if some fuck steals/finds my wallet and decides to try out the CC, he'll have wasted his precious time.

nice!!!

If one person can learn from my mistakes!

There's nothing that hard to replace and now

that the credit cards have had holds put on them,

the chance of identify theft is low. So yeah.......

write down the important numbers and leave them

on a piece of paper in the wallet, but dont bring

hard to replace cards with you.

the longest thing is losing the ability to get money from your bank once cards have been lost and you wait for the new ones. pain in the fucking arse. ive lost mine so many times my wallet simply holds

-drivers license

-1x cashcard

-1x discount card at favourite pub

-whatever money i have.

the less in there, the less there is to lose.

my wallet got stolen awhile back.

well, actually it fell out of my pocket at the movie theatre when i was reclining in my seat, but after it fell out someone picked it up and took my shit out of it.

i lost my drivers licence, social security #, health card, bank card, and gas card.

cancelled the bank one and did the gas one to, but they had ran up like $500 bucks on gas and where a state or so away.

fucking faggots.

:heated:

:shook: :shook: about a month ago i was painting some freights with a friend of mine we finished left. about a hour later i notice my wallets gone and the only place i had been that night was in that yard. i thought back to when i could of dropped it and recalled lying on the ground to get some flicks. so i went back and backtracked every step i took for like 4 hours with a lighhter while it was snowing and fucking freezing. next day i wake up cancel my credit cards and all that and find my wallet about 2 hours later. conclusion shit sucked

I can't lose my wallet, no matter how drunk i get. My wallet, keys and mobile phone all have a pocket they always go into, so i always know where they are and i'm constantly patting my pockets to make sure they're still there. If i take a tumble, i automatically check to see everything is still there. everytime i get out of a taxi, i automatically check to see if i've dropped everything on the seats. I'm one of those rare drunks, no matter how wasted i am, even to the point of not being able to speak at all (true story) i can still keep my shit together and give taxi drivers directions. Having said this, i bet i'll lose my wallet soon.

my friend got jumped 2 nights ago and pulled out of his car,they took his wallet,it had soo much shit in it,then 2 hours later he got pulled over and got put in jail,and last night my buddy got real drunk and lost his cell phone,shoes and watch,he through his wallet in the road and he wouldnt have gotten it back if i didnt pick it up..quite retarded if you ask me...