Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

lost my camera.becuase i saw people having sex on grass

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by greedy mars, Jul 7, 2002.

1. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

yeah last nite around 3 am after chillen with some friend. we were walking home. and walking not saying anything. blah blah blah.. so we come a street away from this kids house. we stop becuase we thoght there was a huge dog accros the street. we stop stare for about 2 minute thinking its a giant fucking skunk or fox or something. we start walking hoping it wouldnt chase us. figuirs righ when we get in line with it. my friend says " thats two people fucking!" i start laugihing my ass off. and we run into the bushes to get my camera out to flick them on this sidewalk thing becuase they must of been ontop of dog shit becuase its all over. so yeah being the sick perves wwe are we start taking pictures trying not to laugh. and we get to about the 7th one and then we ran up to them and laughed in there faces and yeled" smile your on my camera" what does he do. i guess he stopped and put on underwear and chased us. we ran for aabout a mile. meeanwhiel im laughing my ass of trying not to laugh becuase he is running in his underwear screaming like a girl. so yeah i dropped my camera somewhere and forgot. and now i remember that i dropped it. oh well. yeah but it was fun getting chased by a guy in his underwear screaming like a girl. and it was funy becuase we could here them moaning saying oh yeah and shit like that. fucking classic. bye

2. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

after reading this over. you might get lost becuase it dont make much sence. oh well

3. platapie

platapie Guest

wtf were they doing just out in there yard or something?

4. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

on a sidewalk/ on a main road at 3 in the morning

5. platapie

platapie Guest

thats just funny. fucking idiots. good work on your part tho. i would have done the same.

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Retrace your steps and find your camera and post the pictures on here.....

7. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

good call dr.d thats why i was taking the pictures. i was gonna call the post. i saw people having sex on grass.

8. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

if you took pictures of me fucking, i would have to accept that, because it just comes with the territory of fucking in public, but if you came up to me while i was fucking and disturbed me and my girl, please believe i would beat your little ass. grow up.

9. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

ugh look at the funny side? dude really. doing that shit in public is fucking dumb.. its like asking to get your picture put on a postcard saying welcome to wherever.

10. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

FIND THAT CAMERA!

11. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

you guys sound like a bunch of 12 year old virgins "hee hee tommy, look there's people oofing, hee hee" fucking in public is fun, trying to run in on someone elses fun is pathetic.

maybe the reason i think you guys are lame is because it has happpened to me. about three years ago my girlfriend and i were going at it on the beach at three in the morning, then these three guys came up and started fucking with us. they could've just walked by. but no, people who don't get sex think its a novelty to see other people doing it and try to interact. i wanted to beat the shit out of them, but they were three and around where i live, people don't fight one on one, they would've all jumped me, and i would have had to protect my girlfriend. if they beat my ass, they could have raped her too.

go get laid more often, and then see if you think its funny to ruin other peoples fun. silly little boys who dont get any...

12. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

^^ how about YOU take your paxil.... and stop taking out your anger at people on the internet .. who cares its all in fun....just calm down..

13. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

haha. he probly could of kicked my ass. for all i know... but the reason i ran is becuase he was just in his underwear screaming: come here like a girl. for all i know he would of raped me and my friend or something. .. but whatever. i think they were drunk or something. why else would you pull over to have sex on a sidewalk. come on now

14. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

:lol:

15. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

This thread made me laugh, i want to see pics.