Lost and found.

dELiSs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I found some awesome halloween socks. yes fuck you california. die. No I don'ts moke or drink or any of that sort. lately i want to because then i can pass out or die or soemhting cool. but nah i'll just become anorexic and go die or something. poptartxcore.

ha, that strike shit is crazy. i went to the store last night and was like WTF? i did not go in though, fuck that, i went to tj's and shit was jam packed and i said fuck, what do i need food for? then i honked while passing the picket line this morning.. and they gave me a thumbs up!!

my cousin works for VONS, sucks for her, hopefully they get what they want.

Originally posted by krie

what where the market people striking for ?

i remember the simpsons episode where the bag boys strike :lol:

the companies are trying to issue a pay freeze and cut pension and health benifits by a grip... plus give new employess even more of the shaft as far a wages and benefits. i never saw that simpsons..must be one of the few.

but that reminds of a story, back in high school when the michgan supermarket workers went on strike a few friends and i would go in to the pretty much empty stores minus maybe 2 employees and a few shoppers and dump the $1.99 12 packs of big k cola and fill them with beer cans... shit was money!!! plus that was right when colt 45 was the 1st company to make 22oz'ers... so we'd stock up on those as well. then drive around all faded and play mailbox baseball...woo.