loss of innocence

justus

well this goes out to all those writers out there that have kids or are going to have kids or cats that are planning on having children.

Do you want them to do the shit you do and would you ever tell them. Me personally i would tell them but advise them against it, i also think that when i have a child i will stop bombing, even though right now i always have an urge to satisfy, ill probably piece more than bomb, cuz now-a-days the more i bomb the more dangerous it is. But the subject at hand has always bothered me, what if my child wants to take it up? i mean, all the places ive walked that no person has walked before, not knowing wether some deranged fuck is in the woods at 4 in the morning as im trudging to a spot waiting to kill me for my dough or for his pleasure. the legal shit also, i dont want my kids record to be fucked up and shit, i want him to surpass over what i have done and not be walled in cuz of a record. shit like that bothers me and makes me think is graff worth it. right now im addicted to a drug that is more addictive than the highest drug known to man, im addicted to graffiti, and for those that dont think it hurts em...the fumes might even make you barren and keep you from having a kid to protect.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good topic.... gives alot to think about... things will be alot different by the time our kids are grown up.. alot different... you never know what the future holds. but think of this, by the time that kid was like 12, hed be able to kill shit... if he was raised from the cradle to paint graff... man, hed be a king... well, anyways.. this poses alot of questions... good thing to think about...

my child is gonna take over my name...so that it will be passed on like some old baseball...or pimp watch...i as his or her father will supervise......by then i will be a cop..and head of the grafitti task force..

but instad of the dreamin...i will know what kind of business my kid is hangin around with....if you know what i mean....

my children will be surrounded by art...music..instead of video games i want my kid to be on a drum machine...or painting a canvas....you must be a father or mother to your child...

peace and may GOD be with you...

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

wouldnt it be weird to raise a child in the secret society od graffiti culture having the teachers complain about your child's reckless scribbling in the hallways at their school or the teenage years when they rebel against their parents knowing that you do illegal stuff makes it easy for them to turn you in...so i guess all i can say is watch out when your making babies cuz if youre gonna be real to this game you gonna have to be the best parent to your kid....

Archived