Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Los Vampiros /// Dag Nasty

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DITDxCULT, May 27, 2005.

1. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

I doubt I will get any response to this, but does anyone have mp3's to the Los Vampiros 7" or LP? If you do please email me and hook it up!

Los Vampiros was a side project of some of the members of Dag Nasty. They released a 7" EP and a full length LP on Selfless Records. When Brian was in California recording the Doggy Style LP In 1986, Peter, Colin and Roger got together with Don Zinzel (Troubled Gardens) and recorded a few songs. Selfless released this seven inch by Los Vampiros in 1991 which features the songs they recorded in 1986. They re-formed in 1990 with Mike Davis from Foundation playing guitar, and Eban Burr playing bass and recorded an LP for Selfless Records called "Less Than A Feeling". This record was released on LP and CD in 1991, but is quite difficult to find. Some of the records came with an additional 12" record which features outtakes from 1986, and a telephone interview with Peter Cortner. If you can find either one of these records, pick it up. It is seriously amazing stuff. They are available on black and clear red vinyl. Los Vampiros also appeared on a compilation in the early 90's - and the name of that compilation escapes me right now. Anyway, they contributed one track, "I Kill Dogs".

2. hialeahborn

hialeahborn New Jack

damn i've never heard of this is it good?, im a big fan or early Dag Nasty , Can i say and Wigout,

post this on Livewire-records.com, and you might get a response. and if you do i want to hear the songs.

flex[

xxx

3. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

From what I have heard, it is really good. Think a heavier wig out at denkos.

4. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member