Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

los angeles

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by blame, Jun 26, 2002.

1. blame

blame Junior Member

i might be heading over to la in the next couple of months and just quickly, i only hope to get 2/3 usefull replys....any hotspots graff stores or good places i can check out...and the addresses for em

much appreciated

2. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

3. blame

blame Junior Member

yeah man word its pretty cool hey..

4. avils

avils Senior Member

fuck man.. its so fucking tiring with all the dudes nut-riding makros and posting up useless pics for kicks. fuck off toy..

*now do something equally predictable and post up another pic in reply.. :rolleyes:

5. blame

blame Junior Member

it was a funny and well appropriate pic though, at least it wasnt a science soil picture, that will probably get posted

but if i could have that info it would be appreciated, someone said something about melrose in LA having a graff store

6. platapie

platapie Guest

i still chickle at pictures liek that.

7. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

whats your problem avils.. these arent senceless? makros is the og of posting senceless yet good pictures on channel zero. this has to do with the topic. really this thread rocks

8. avils

avils Senior Member

i'm just angry at the world.

9. blame

blame Junior Member

oh yeah and some good places to go would be.....

10. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Talk to pistol for strip club info.

-The Frolic room on hollywood & Vine is nice.
    -If your looking for hookers -(Hollywood) .
    -Home Depot for paints supplys.
    -If you want a "Graff-B boy store" that relates to every one (Even your 11 year old sister) yet still remains " Under ground" go to workmens or beat non stop on melrose.

(The back streets of melrose are cbs pieceing grounds, if you want to
    get flicks of legals you might want to check there.)

11. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

To meet 2 cool people and 50 overeacting hiphop activist that think your not shit if you dont listen to nothing but underground, go to melrose.

Melrose CAN be cool. and it can be fucking gay x 10 too.

12. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Id stick with it being gay about 99.999% of the time. Its funny to because Dee pretty much sum's the whole typical L.A. attitude up right here either your so underground that no one besides you know's whats up or your not shit... its a shame.

13. blame

blame Junior Member

thanks dee and high preist thats all i wanted cheers...jesus iam going to stand out like doggs testicles in melrose, evyone will point and laugh at me

14. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Melrose has Workmens outlet. Next door to it is a shop called "24-7" literally a few stores down. Same exact stuff with some cheaper prices on stuff and some clearance stuff. there is also Fatbeats to check out for some CD's or records. Beatnon-stop has a few markers and mags. Check out the Hustler store on the border of Beverly Hills and Hollywood. There is also a Workmens at the Montebello Mall, but I doubt you'll head out that way. You'll probably never venture outta the west side or the valley.

Strip clubs. I recommend The Spearmint Rhino fully nude 18+ no alcohol. They have one in downtown next to Staples Center. And the one I frequent in city of Industry but again I doubt you'll be in the area. What part of LA are you going to be in maybe I can be of better assistance.

15. blame

blame Junior Member

so a tupac or snoop dogg tshirt would be out of the question :p jk