LoS AnGeLeS UnDeRgOuNd HiP hOp

Guest LadyKrink

Guest LadyKrink

I wAs jUsT wOnDeRinG hOw ManY wRitErS oUt hErE in LA hiT uP tHe uNdErGrOuNd HiPhOp sHoWs i Am aLwAyS aT. ToNiGhT I Am GoInG tO tHe eL ReY 2 sEE AtmOspHeRe,Of MeXiCaN DeCenT, aNd AeSoP RoCk (tO nAmE a FeW). WhAt WaS tHe tiGhTeSt ShOw u HaVe bEeN 2? PeAcE oUt...kRiStY :dazed: aNd :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

why the hell is your text like that.... and why is there another hip hop thread in channel zero... whens ther gonna be a country thread.

Guest LadyKrink

MY TEXT WAS LIKE THAT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION. You replied to it, so atleast i got that much, 2 bad it stopped there. On the real if your into the underground hip hop scene speak up. Fuck Haters and peoples sad attempts to look hard by talkin shit behind the protection of their computer. For you to refuse taking a second out of your time to actually read what i had to say but then taking the energy and thought to reply about the text it was written in is funny to me...peace

Guest willy.wonka

a lot of LA underground made thier way to Hawaii...i thought it was pretty dope...drinkin off a keg with Shapeshifters and my crackheaded friend,whom i concider more as an enemy, funked a flow with busdriver..

he calls himself shonoji...he cant rap for shit since his tweak habbit gives him that lockjaw and his rhymes mean absolutley nothing...from what i hear,busdriver looked athim the same way i do...as a crackhead.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

WoRd, I DuNnO WhY KiDz TaLk LyKe DiS, DeY HaB NoOh IdEa WhAt ThEy SoUnD LyKe. . . O YeAh DeLiSs, I LuB YoOh:love:

thanks good to hear tho youre not serious... if you read my 'help' thread you'll know why its good to hear...blah..

Originally posted by CIPHER_one

The fact that you took the time to make every other letter a different case for the pure reason of getting our attention is fucking hillarious to me.

hahahaha. best show ive ever been to was that thing in galesburg, ill on like march 2 and 3. the lineup for the second night: prime, odd jobs, sage francis and dj mf shalem b, murs of living legends, atmosphere (slug and mr dibbs), eyedea and abilities, aesop rock and el-p combined set. shit was amaizng. plus it was only $4.

Originally posted by Pistol

I've been to one at some little spanish restaurant/club/bar in El Monte. And some highschool in Rialto had a concert with some local heads like OMD, Busdriver, and some other crew from Whittier.

Oh yeah pistol there was a show like that at a local high school in Fontana not to long ago. Whats the deal with the high school gigs? That shit is just confusing to me...

Guest LadyKrink
Originally posted by siloette

Man. I feel for 2mex and atmosphere

with the fame of being whats hip comes media like you..

So since i posted with a text that you might not have chosen yourself, i am now negative media that comes along with "the fame of being what's hip."?? For someone to say they feel for the artists of whom i am a fan of, based souly on the fact i used stupid looking text to talk about their shows in. Is someone whos narrow minded opinion would only make me feel worse for the mistaken people like them, who are oblivious to themselves being considered the negative that comes from "the fame of being what's hip."

Im sure 2 mex and Atmosphere appriciate the support i show, even though some people think they shouldn't.

fuck haters

KriStY

I went to a couple shows out in LA over xmas/holiday. they were fun, i guess they weren't underground hip-hop shows like the ones your talking about, though i did try to hit up the 'hip-hop stole x-mas' show, but there was way too many fools there. but i checked out tre from pharcyde at some bar in Santa Monica, that was ill, Ozomatli on New years Eve at the knitting factory. that was hand down the best live show i've ever been too, those guys are amazing. but i'll be out there in the summer checking out many more.............

Archived