Los Angeles B-Boy Summit

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yeah, especially since huge riots seem to always erupt at these events...

I almost went this year. Decided to skip it and go to Disney with the girl. I'll wait for Freestyle Session 8, much better event with less bullshit going on. Beer,

El Mamerro

im going but i dont really wanna. but already got tickets..ehh.. goin to support and meet some friends from frisco. and its 10 minutes from my house so its pretty convenient. and yes fss is a better event. el mamerro would u happen to know when the vid for 7 is comin out.. and disneyland is alot better.

Originally posted by dELiSs

el mamerro would u happen to know when the vid for 7 is comin out...

*impersonates el mamerro*

Cros1 said something about the video/DVD coming out sometime this summer. Beer,

El Mamerro

itll never be the same as it used to be. last year sucked ass, and this year will to. last year i chilled with some guys from MTA and smoked some dank, and then TOOMER rolled up with some baldheads and next thing you know i look around and i can find the MTA'ers. i woulda bounced to though, TLOK is a big motherfucker.

Ha ha,I think I was with toomer that year, stupid drama though. I remember the nice year it became a riot, fucken pigs had to make a formal apology for their bullshit,I had brutality flashbacks at the DNC or circa like 8 years ago,or LA 10 years ago etc etc I see another riot in LAs future,too much poverty

Archived