Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

lord of the rings??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FatBoy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. FatBoy

FatBoy Banned

is this movie any good?

2. ToYs

ToYs Guest

3. skum lord

skum lord Junior Member

hell yeah man, its like everything you imagined while reading the book come to life.

4. what they do

what they do New Jack

5. melt

melt Guest

i think the fellowship of the ring was good( first of the 3 lord of the rings books/movies). read "the hobbit" and it'll be easier to understand.

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

http://www.gladiatordiet.com/images/Flatley.jpg'>

oh... Lord of the [b]Rings[/b]

oops.. my bad.

7. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

// that boy has bosoms!!!!

i like the movie a lot. some things from the books aren't there, but its really fucking good. if you listen to ManOwaR, hammerfall, rhapsody, or anything super epic you will appreciate this movie...

8. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

it was a cool movie, though there were certain things that werent in the movie which i would have enjoyed.

such as:

Tom bombadil (cuz hes cool)
    the fight against the wargs
    and...

breast.

9. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

this movie is freakin awsome.

see it, most definitely

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, I think those are ribs, but if they were bosoms, judging by their location, he wouldn't be a boy, he'd be a granmother...

11. platapie

platapie Guest

i was sapose to have tickets to watch the extremem advace screenign of the two towers tonight but they decided to shaft the 15 tickets we were gettign and to give them to the governer, fuckign bastard.

12. FatBoy

FatBoy Banned

k well i bought the dvd now i just need time to watch it looks pretty good

13. 12ozProfesor

12ozProfesor New Jack

MAN GANDALF CAN SUCK MY DICK, I WENT TO THAT MOVIE THINKING THAT IT WAS A THRILLER AND I END UP WITH SOME GAY FRODO LOOKING BASTARD. FUCK THAT SHIT!

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

15. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

i read the book after i watched the movie and i was like why the fook isnt Tom bombadil that was a very good part of the book, the tree scene wouldve been sick.