LORD OF THE RINGS: RETURN OF THE KING (BOOTLEG?)

Kid Awesome®

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Watching a low quality bootleg version of The Return of the King is probably the worst idea I've heard of since Ube suggested warming up cereal.

Originally posted by Devilush

^i cant wait till LOTR3 is on dvd. i've got the other two.

I know... I've been watching LOTR1 and 2 on dvd on repeat today while finishing up my chemicals, drinking pineapple juice and eating some pink cake. I think Im gonna go see LOTR3 at the theatre at 7:35pm tonight. It's the only showing. Anyway, Miss ya... tell the hubby I said whats up homie... and do some lines for me when I'm in rehab.

:crazy:

Originally posted by Kid Awesome®

I know... I've been watching LOTR1 and 2 on dvd on repeat today while finishing up my chemicals, drinking pineapple juice and eating some pink cake. I think Im gonna go see LOTR3 at the theatre at 7:35pm tonight. It's the only showing. Anyway, Miss ya... tell the hubby I said whats up homie... and do some lines for me when I'm in rehab.

:crazy:

hahah i do that too! he and i watch it before we go and party or when we have to wait for people to come over. pop it in....do some stuff....etc.

miss ya too. i really do hope htat when you come out to sf next time that you dont take too much drugs and scare the shit out of me. i really hated that and i really hated leaving you with a weird situation.

BUT when you do write...if you can out there....your ass better write me. i will hate you forever if you dont.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Watching a low quality bootleg version of The Return of the King is probably the worst idea I've heard of since Ube suggested warming up cereal.

you are so right! my sister picked up a bootleg...........it is horrible! the sound sucks beyond belief as does the pic quality!

i did download a copy off of Kazaa, which is decent but IN NO WAY comes close to the theater!

it think they are releasing it on dvd in a couple of months anyway, and the extended is coming in november!

awesome!

and i should be getting this in july:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/9338_image01.jpg'>

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/9338_image02.jpg'>

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/9338_image03.jpg'>

BAD ASS!

Originally posted by Devilush

hahah i do that too! he and i watch it before we go and party or when we have to wait for people to come over. pop it in....do some stuff....etc.

miss ya too. i really do hope htat when you come out to sf next time that you dont take too much drugs and scare the shit out of me. i really hated that and i really hated leaving you with a weird situation.

BUT when you do write...if you can out there....your ass better write me. i will hate you forever if you dont.

yeah sorry for the outta control drug useage... but when im in rehab, i am only allowed to stay in contact with blood-relatives for a year, but fuckit its only 1 year, and then im either moving to sf or nyc.

so ill talk to you for sure.

i need lotr3 right now!!!!! ugh!