Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Lord of the Flies

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

So everyday i come home there's about 15-20 flies swarming on the glass dorr of the apartment living room. Day one i thought "Oh kid, someone just left a window open....

but no, not the case

For the past 4 days i come home and bam, same amount of flies lurking by the sliding glass door

I took out the trash after the seond day thinking something had exploded into a furious nest of maggots way down in the bags recesses but then again, the trash had only been there for three days.

Still, the flies keep coming

There's nothing rotting around the apartment. I smell nothing funny and i looked behind everything.

The drain is all clean.

So where the fuck do these flies keep coming from?

2. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

better get some bug spray, before they take over your apartment..

3. Telo

Telo Elite Member

take the dead babies out of the closet and put them into oversized zip lock bags.

4. Telo

Telo Elite Member

and then freeze them of course.

5. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

quit sleeping and clean your damn apartment

6. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

i wasnt in my apartment for 2 weeks , and when i came back i noticed i left some dishes in the sink, i go into the kitchen, and like 30 little flys come flying out of the sink, its fucking gross and i havent touched it since, its been like a week, i think i gotta get one of those hanging fly traps

7. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Your house rests on top of an Indian burial ground. Move now.

8. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

shit like that freaks me out. i hope you dont start seeing hundreds of maggets by your glass door..i hate maggets ten times more than flies i rember once, im picking up fruit around my yard as a chore and i kick over one healthy looking apple and i appeared to have exploded and out comming hundreds of maggets, i took gasoline and lit the hell outta those demon spawn.

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I know...somehwere around the house there's some maggots....shit creeps me out

10. courtorder

courtorder Senior Member

i have this, but to a much lesser extent.

11. EnimeeOne

EnimeeOne Member

Im really dissapointed, I thought this thread was going to be about some kids running wild and killing each other in your house while you where out. Or mabey you where involved in this riotess behaviour when your parents left for 3 weeks or somthing.
    Really! Very very dissapointing.

12. someone

someone Member

get the dirty ''hey arnold'' type food shrine of fatalist out of your closet i told you it was a bad idea you soulda did what i did and made it out of clay not food

13. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

kill dem shits

14. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

ditto, like you were all locked in your apartment with no phones or anything and created your own apartment society etc.

15. EnimeeOne

EnimeeOne Member

ditto, like you were all locked in your apartment with no phones or anything and created your own apartment society etc.
    [post=4058765]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Yes even better!,
    man you better do somthing like this to come back from such a cool thread title then such a non interesting subject..
    I want you to report back in 3 weeks after locking yourself into your bedroom with some tinned food and a few of your freinds and mabey some things that can be fashioned into primative weponry.
    Anyone else feel free to add sugestions.