Loot The Lazy Way v.2

GucciCondom

So what are your easy money schemes these days?

With my school schedule I have no time for a job. I'm looking for a way to make a small amount of money per week for cigarettes and small things.

I tried the whole 'spamming' thing but people weren't signing up for my shit so I said fuck that.

I want a way to make money from home or on the internet. I was thinking possibly doing some sort of web design thing because I have been learning all that shit in school lately so I could do simple web pages for people.

Discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know if you go to craigslist.com and sites of the sort, you'll find a lot of freelance web-design work..... people who want specific things done for a set price. a lot of Flash work too, if you know the program. but yeah, that's a good start. right now, i'm designing a couple of webpages for people for a couple hundred a pop. some extra money for doing something you actually enjoy..... imagine that.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Oct 13 2004, 01:44 PM

Yeah, seems like a pretty laid back job with free coffee benefits. Pay is shit unless you're a manager, though.

I tried to get a part-time job there a couple of times but they never called me back.

i dont think i could handle the starbucks crowd.

This freelance web design idea is the shit. I have been looking into it for about 20 minutes and already sent out about 10 mails to people who matched what I was looking for. These fucks are paying like $300 just to set up a simple web page. I sent this one email to a musician from Philly who wants a site with news and updates and mp3's and shit which would be paying good money for doing easy shit. I really hope I get that one. For these guys who want really basic things I'm offering like half of the compensation that they said they would pay so hopefully I get a few of these.

Half? Dude don't sell yourself short.

As for the Starbucks crowd, not all the customers suck. Try working in a Harvard clothing store run by Barnes and Nobles. THAT sucks. Rude customers can make for a good time, though, as long as you don't follow the company policy of making nice with customers. Give a dirty look, ignore them, tell them to leave, etc. Don't let them give you shit for 7.50 an hour and you'll see it's not that bad.

Also, if you like pets and want extra loot you could try this.

My mom set up this "pet sitting business." She either has people bring their pets here or goes to their house to let them out and what-not. People hit you up when they go on vacation or have a party and need the dog gone. Some people pay her to just come and let the dog out in the day and shit. Its really easy and makes you fairly good money.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Oct 13 2004, 02:23 PM

Half? Dude don't sell yourself short.

yeah...no kidding. if you do that you're fucking yourself and everybody else that does freelance...because now those fuckers will expect to find someone to do it for half...just because.

I was planning on winning the lottery but they sold me the wrong ticket.

ha-ha.

I sold drugs in the past but it's not worth it and I fucking get tired of people "oh your bags are skimp blah blah" Motherfucker its called a gram because it weighs a gram. And I don't trust anyone enough to front them shit to sell.

Plus I can't be getting locked up anymore.

So anyways, sent out a bunch more replies to web design work. Hopefully I'll be getting some good feedback.

or if you dont want to actually illegally scam people seriously just walk around your crib looking for random ass shit to put on ebay. seriously you have no idea what people will buy on ebay. my boy made 150 dollars in like 2 days just selling shit he found in his house on ebay, old vhs tapes, banners and stickers and posters he got for free, etc. mothafucka sold a diesel catalog he found laying around for 26 dollars. people are retarded trust me.

I have been considering starting a small business to do computer repair, upgrades, and UPS battery replacements. I'm reading about Tax information/benefits and such, but for the most part there is very little overhead for me when I am only doing virus cleansings or any software adjustments..Seems liek a good idea I just need the time to apply myself.......