Loose Caboose

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by se_FOUR

Theres a difference between liking old trains, (i.e old NYC trains) and just being a out and out train spotter..Geek..;) Bloody anorak..Go get a pen and paper and stand at the end of a platform..haha

hmmmm. if you are being serious you are pretty silly.

i love redbirds, r142's, boxcars, cabooses, and all the like. not just for the sake of them being trains, but moreso the potential they have as the carrier for whatever you wish to place upon their outer shells to be seen by the world.

'Four, we don't have any bloody anoraks in America, so I am afraid these people don't understand what you are talking about. I remember when I was a kid I wanted to be an anorak... I think that is why I became what I did... a steel freak. But seriously, I feel dumb enough standing on the platform all morning to get my panel. These motherfuckers buy expensive cameras and video equipment, tripods, the whole 9, just for modern Intercity trains.

Yo Serkoff, spent some time in the MNCW fr8s last night, still got mad tags and throwies from years back, man. And I saw a relatively ancient CURVE straightletter. I caught a UPFE reefer with a throwup some toy named ronin did years ago. I went straight over that punk. Talk to you soon.

Archived