LOOOOOK

incabus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: oh my god

Originally posted by DirtySanchez

YOU SUCK SO BAD. I'M EMBARASSED FOR YOU.. PLEASE STOP WRITING.. IT IS TOYS LIKE YOU WHO TALK SHIT THAT GIVE SUCKER TOYS A BAD NAME... DONT GET ME WRONG I KNOW EVERYONE HAS TO START SOMEWHERE BUT NIGGA WHEN YOUR AS TOY AS YOU YOU CANT TALK SHIT SO HERE IS SOME FREE ADVISE

SHUT DA FUCK UP

AINT YOU THE KID WHO GOT CAUGHT FAKING JACKS LIKE YOU WERE BOMBIN WITH SOME CATS WHO NEVER EVEN HEARD OF YOUR TOY ASS

my fault you have all the skillz. right. i've been doin this for a while and even if youve been writing longer, im nicer now then you are in your prime.......

iT LOOKS LIKE HES JACKING OFF UNDER HIS PANTSBAHAHAHAH..................HEY HEAVY D IF I EVER CATCH YOU I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU EAT THEM WORDS WRITTEN ON MY CAN.....:lol:

im glad you spend your time fooling with my sketches. dont worry sir i would never try to over throw your INTERNET fame. JOCK ME HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived